The Boys & Unwanted Touching.

Just letting you know, this is where all the drama starts happening. Enjoy!

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

ZAYN WAS WALKING US AWAY from the car and into another house. It didn't look anywhere near familiar as Zayn had said it might. My skin trembled on my bones as we neared the door. It wasn't because of the cold weather outside, it was because I was going to see the boys for the first time.

Well, technically, for the umpteenth time since I supposedly "met" the boys. I correct myself.

My breath puffs out with white smoke as we near the front door of the mansion/house. The house was elegant, just like Zayn and I's. Four white columns hold up the overly front of the house to give shade and shelter. But the shade made it no better than just standing out in the street. Rubbing my hands together as I walk up the steps behind Zayn, I try and give my body some warmth.

Suddenly, Zayn has me in his coat, covering me and making me hug his body. I didn't mind; my fingers felt like they were frostbit. "Thanks," I mumble into his warm chest. He gives my head a small kiss instead of a wordy reply. My arms are around his torso underneath the heavy brown coat as Zayn tried to wrap a side of his coat around me as we trudge to the front door.

He knocks for a second time as we stand out here and furrows his eyebrows. Little white puffs leave his mouth as he breaths in and out, making it look as if he was smoking. "Harry should've already had the door open," he says more to himself than to me. My teeth start making that chattering sound and I can't help but huddle myself further into his protective warmth he tried to engulf me with at the same time.

The air is so cold out here, I can't help but to shake and shiver.

Zayn looks down at me for second. I see that he looks sad. More than likely, he was dissapointed in the boys for taking this long to answer the door. Even though I've never met them (technically I have since I "lost my memory" and I just "can't remember"), they're setting a bad impressing on me already.

When Zayn turns us around to face each other, I stare at him in confusion for a second before he says, "Vallin, I didn't tell the boys about your amnesia. I didn't want them worrying about you. You may be my wife," I felt my heart flinch at the words coming out of his mouth, "but to them, you're their sister." he was running a hand up and down my arm, keeping me close to him for warmth.

"So. . . ? If they don't know about my fall, then," I tried thinking about what he was saying.

What is his plan? I thought to myself in my head.

"Then," he started, "we just pretend like it never happened." there was a slight smile on his face as he said it, but I could plainly tell that he was still worried about what was to come.

I know I was.

My stomach was in knots. I could barely breathe and understand what was going on. I mean, it's not everyday you get to meet your favorite boyband now, is it?

"But, I still don't remember anything . . ." I scrunch my eyebrows together, stating the obvious. I was not understanding what he was getting at here. How was I suppose to pretend I never fell and "lost" my memory? I don't know the men behind that door; I barely know the man in front of me for Christ sakes!

Looking up at him with a distraught reaction to his words, he sighs and pulls me closer as the wind blows harder around us. If you were just passing by on the street and you saw us together, you wouldn't think much; just a lovely couple that was waiting out in the freezing cold to get inside where it's warm.