Realizations & New Beginnings.

I WOKE UP, FEELING REFRESHED and relaxed from my blissful slumber. Raising myself up and off of the mattress, I stretched out my limbs and smiled in content. I didn't know how Zayn and I were going to stay together, but I knew that if we really tried, we would make it against all odds. Moving his arms up and off of my waist, I tried to be careful, not wanting to wake him up yet. When I pulled the covers back and opened my eyes, I was shocked to see the sight before me.

And the sight wasn't the room of the motel Zayn had carried me too.

The first thing I saw were the One Direction posters tacked and hanging on the walls with the dark colored dressers and items scattered around the bedroom. The walls were a lavender color and the carpet was a light gray, making me feel suddenly relaxed. I was back at home, in my own bedroom. It all came back so fast, I wanted to jump up and down in joy, but cry in sadness at the same time. My heart crashed into my throat as I immediately turned around to see who was wrapping their arms around me.

It was my sister Marissa.

At first, my heart shattered into millions of pieces as I realized that it was all a dream.

No, it wasn't a dream. It was reality and that star gave me the chance to live out my dream.

Smiling with tears in my eyes, I shake my head of those obscure thoughts and decided to go on through the day like my normal fifteen year old self would do. I had grabbed some clothes from my small closet and ran into the bathroom in the hall. As soon as I shut the door, I saw the reflection I had missed so dearly and it made more tears of joy run down my cheeks. A joyful sob left my lips as I covered my mouth. My hair was frizzy and all over the place like it had always been. My cheeks were slightly scattered with the curse of pimples and so was my forehead. My boobs still had some developing to do and my body was a little bit overweight with that muffin top I loved and missed.

Somehow, someway, I got back home and I am forever grateful . . .

I really didn't care about my looks anymore since I already new I was going to be gorgeous in the future (as long as I took care of myself, that is).

Running the water, I quickly stripped and got into the bath. I took all the time in the world and relaxed. It felt great to have no worries again. When I was done, I left my hair alone, missing the curly frizz that drove me insane. I slipped on a tank top and a button flannel, leaving it open. The jean booty shorts reminded me that I had already shaved my legs. I smiled as my hair got into my face and I pushed the curls away a second later. My eyes traveled around the hallway as I looked at all the pictures of my family. Finally, I made my way down to my bedroom to find a sleeping Marissa. Laughing quietly at the sleeping beauty in my bed, I shook my head and slipped on some socks.

I had decided that today was going to be the day I would get over One Direction for good.

Normally, I would never think or say such a thing, let alone carry out the job.

Marissa grumbled something about the light burning her (which made me think if a certain video diary of the boys) as I opened my curtains wide, letting the sunlight cast through. "Rise and shine Mars, today is gonna be a beautiful day!" I smiled back at the shining sun and looked down at our neighborhood, can't believing that I was missing all of this and took it all for granted. I truly did miss my fifteen year old lifetime.

Groaning, Marissa looks up at me and she has a look of shock on her face after looking at the alarm clock next to my bed. "You, up? At," she looks over at the alarm clock next to my bed, "seven in the morning? What has gotten into you Vallin," she grumbles sitting up.

Smiling at my dramatic twin, I can't help but say, "Well, let's just say I'm getting over a certain boy . . . Along with a certain boy band," I was already making my way across the room to the other side of the bed to open up the widow there too, letting some light in my bedroom (which I never use to do). "Oh! And I'm thinking about repainting my walks too. Maybe a splash of paint here and there, and then adding a few of my favorite quotes too. I could even change up the color scheme. Ooo, maybe I could even paint a few things on the walls! Do you think mom and dad will let me do that Mars?" I looked over at my sister when I was done with the widows and saw her looking at me in disbelief with her mouth hanging open.