Chapter 4

A/N- Back to being on the plane. and ^pic is Millie^

Recap- They both looked surprised I actually answered. was I going to get punished?

"That's the first time I've heard your voice.."

"It was beautiful...."

Belles POV:

I just looked down embarrassed.

A huge dog came running towards me. I stood and started to stumble backwards.

right before the dog could reach me Mr. Adrian grabbed him. 

Mr. Lorenzo shot him a cold look 

"It's ok Millie is the most harmless thing to ever exist." Mr. Adrian said with a smile while Millie was licking his face.

Millie somehow got out of Mr. Adrians grip and ran over to me again.

I panicked a little bit and backed up on the couch I was sitting on. Millie Jumped up on my legs. I hesitantly started to reach my hand out and Millie  started to lick my hand.

"Ian get your damn dog! I told you it was a bad idea to bring it!" Mr. Lorenzo yelled at Mr. Adrian, but Mr. Adrian shot back even louder.

"Millie was just trying to say hi to Isabella, and now Isabella is petting her see!"

but when they both looked over at me I was shaking. I made them angry. I was going to get punished. 

I was clutching to Millie my fear of her was now placed back onto my new brothers. Millie started to growl at them. It didn't scare me I was too scared of them to care. 

their eye softened.

"Belle....I am so sorry we didn't mean to yell..." Mr. Adrian said with a look of worry etched on his face.

"We aren't mad sorellina, especially not at you.." Mr. Lorenzo said with the same expression Mr. Adrian has

"We have a long flight I'm sure you're tired why don't you try to take a nap. Millie can stay with you if you'd like."

I nodded and Millie jumped up onto the couch with me. I got comfortable and so did Millie.

When I woke up both my brothers were asleep. the flight attendant came and woke up Mr. Lorenzo, and told him the flight was landing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were sitting in a car and it was a really long drive back to their house.

Millie sat in back with me and my brothers sat upfront. 

we were driving for about an hour, when we pulled up to a literal mansion!

My jaw dropped a little bit. They both chuckled.

We got out and started to walk up to the door. 

When we got inside I just looked around in awe.

Mr. Adrian yelled up the stairs.

"Boys we're back!!!!" 

I flinched at the yelling and started to panic when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. one was running really fast, another was jogging a bit behind, but the last was slowly walking looking at his phone looking bored. And scary.

The one that was running, ran towards me, but Mr. Lorenzo stopped him before he could reach me and just shook his head.

"Let's start with some introductions!" Mr. Adrian said