Chapter 6

Belle's POV: 

We were all sitting at the dinner table waiting for lunch to be ready, well everyone except for Mr. Adrian and Mr. Xander. Millie Hasn't left my side. 

"What do you like to do for fun Belle?" Mr. Lorenzo asked me

"R-R-Re-Read a-and d-d-ra-aw. s-sir." everyone tensed when I finished my sentence. 

"Belle-" Mr. Lorenzo started, but was cut off with Mr. Adrian and Mr. Xander walking in.

"Did you just call Enzo sir?" Mr. Xander said through clenched teeth.

"I-I-I'm s-so-sorry" 

"Belle there is no need to be sorry, but no "sir's" or "Misters" ok? We are your brother's first names are just fine." Adrian said with a sad smile. I just nodded.

"Let's all redo introductions again. There are a lot of us and I think someone should redo his." he shot Xander a look. 

"Alright my same is Lorenzo, but you can just call me Enzo, I am 27 and your legal guardian. It's good to have you back Sorellina."

"My name is Leo, I'm 23."

"I am Adrian, but you can call me Ian. I am 20"

"Hi my name is Alexander, but I hate that, so just call me Xander. I'm 18."

"I am the amazing Luca. Even though I am the only one without a nickname. I'm 17." 

"I-I-I'm B-B-Belle, I-I'm 15."

"Great, Let's eat!" 

Leo brings out lunch and it's noodles covered in cheese.

they all start dishing themselves up. I just sit there awkwardly. Enzo takes a huge spoonful and puts it on the plate in front of me. I look at him confused

"Am I allowed to eat today?" Again everyone tenses. They all look so mad. Of course I'm not allowed to eat. It was a trick Mom and Mark did sometimes. I'm going to get punished.

"You are always allowed to eat here Belle." Ian tells me

"You never even have to ask. Ok?" Luca reassures me.

"Ok..." I whisper.

After a few bites I'm beyond full. I was never given half this amount of food at once at home. I put my fork down and just sit there after a few minutes, people notice I've stopped eating.

"Do you not like it? I can make you something else." Leo asks me

"I l-l-like i-it, b-but I'm fu-full..."

"You have barely even touched your food. She's hardly eaten anything." Xander snaps.

"It's ok. It'll take time to get your appetite up. You can be done for now." Enzo replies

"But she hasn't even eaten more than three bites!" Xander starts to shout.

I start shaking. 

"I-I'm s-sorry.."

He stands up suddenly. 

"Stop saying your so-" He stops when I put shield my face expecting a blow from him.

"I'M NOT GOING TO HIT YOU! WHAT THE FUCK!" 

"Xander out. Now." Enzo says sternly towards him. 

Ian makes his way over to me when he sees me panicking.

"Why doesn't everyone go take some time to cool off. Enzo and I have it covered here."

"But-" Luca started but Leo grabbed his arm pulling him out of the room.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry...."

I just kept mumbling how sorry I was.

"Sorellina listen to me, ok? You are not in trouble. You are safe here. I am right here and I will not let anyone harm you ,ok?" Ian spoke softly to me. 

"Xander can be an ass sometimes, but he means no harm to you. He's just worried. He missed you. We all did. I don't think you could ever get in trouble here." Enzo said with a smile.

"Why don't I take you upstairs and you can get some sleep ok?" Ian suggested 

I just nodded my head. He stood up and started to walk out I followed a bit behind him. 

We walked past the boys sitting in the living room, they just stared at us walking by.

When I got to my room and into bed Ian left.

I tried to get comfortable I really did, but I couldn't I wasn't used to sleeping on a bed. 

I grabbed the throw blanket from the bed and settled down onto the floor and drifted off to sleep.