Chapter 23

Leo's POV:

I finally decided and got the OK from Enzo to pretty much inform all my friends on Belle's situation.

I'm out with Jack, Theo, and Isaac. 

"So what's the deal with meeting your sister? You've been avoiding a real conversation about it forever now." 

"She's only met two of Xanders friends and that's it. Other then my family she hasn't really been around people for a while. Good people anyways."

"That's two more than us!"

"One was Liam and the other was Mason. I think we all can piece together why they met her first. When she is ready I will let you guys know. It'll most likely be one at a time." 

"What's the order?"

"Jack, Isaac, Theo." 

"I'm last!?!?" 

"The fact that you just yelled that is exactly why." I told Theo. 

Xander's POV: 

Belle came back down in a short sleeved shirt, but still in sweatpants.

She had a sweater in her hand, just in case she felt uncomfortable I guess.

Liam started staring in shock at her arms. 

I elbowed him in the side. 

"Sorry.." He whispered to me. 

"What do you wanna do today Belle?" I asked.

She just shrugged. 

I feel like it's not going to be a good day. 

"Here's your tea Belle, we're running low maybe they could take you to the store to get some more and maybe some other things." 

She just nodded her head. 

"Do you wanna go now Belle?" I asked.

"Ok.." She whispered. 

"Ok I'll grab my shoes." Liam said. 

Belle usually keeps her shoes on. I think it makes her feel safe knowing that she could leave at a moments notice if she needed to. 

She takes the last sip of her tea by the time Liam comes back.

She puts her cup in the dishwasher and turns to Enzo and gives him a half a second hug and then leaves like nothing happened. 

Enzo stood there frozen in shock. 

"I'm gonna go rub this in your Brothers faces." He said walking away with his coffee. 

The only time she really hugs is if it's me right after a nightmare.