Chapter 27

A/N- This chapter was made possible by seasonal_dreams 

Thank for helping me come up with ideas. If anyone has ideas or wishes I'd love to hear them. :) 

-Luna 

Xander's POV: 

Belle has been nervous all day since I called Zion. 

"Belle what's up?" 

"Not much.." 

"Why are you so nervous?" I asked. 

"Your friend..." 

"He's super nice, he looks a little scary, but he's good." 

"What if the dog doesn't like me?" 

"we'll make sure it does."

"Ok.." 

A few minutes later Zion's here. 

"Hey man what's up?" I asked. 

"Not much just excited to meet your sister." 

Leo's been working on dinner so we're just waiting around for him. 

We sat in the living room. 

Belle sat by Liam and I, Zion sat on the other chair. 

"Hey I'm Zion, Xander's friend, it's nice to meet you."

"I'm Belle..." 

"So I heard you guys are thinking about a new dog." 

"Yeah we're looking for one for Belle." I said. 

"Do you know what breed?" 

"No we kind of need your help for that." I told him. 

"Well I brought some pictures and information we can go through about the different breeds we have at work." 

We went through a lot of information and I could tell Belle was reaching her limit. 

"Hey Belle will you help me make some tea before dinner? Leo's gonna be in there." Liam asked.

He knows her tells really well. Better than me sometimes. 

Also when he asks if she wants to do something with him, he'll make sure someone else is in the room, and he tells her who it's gonna be. 

They've been getting closer which I really like. 

They went into the kitchen to make tea, Zion and kept talking. 

"She's a little shy, and she's adorable. I just kind of wanna squish her." That made me laugh a bit. 

"I completely get that urge, but I've only gotten a few hugs, other than me Enzo is the only one to hug her. Luca and Leo aren't too happy about it." 

"So things are good here?" He asked.

"Yeah why?" 

"Cause you haven't hung out or talked to us in a long time." 

"Yeah, I'm sorry man. It's just been a lot with Belle and trying to make sure she's ok. She needs to be my priority right now. She sure as hell wasn't someone's priority for most her life."

"Just keep in mind what they tell you on planes. You have to put your mask on before you get others masks on." 

"I know."

Enzo's POV: 

After dinner I brought Zion and Xander into my office. 

"It's been nice to see you again Zion it's been too long." I told him. 

"Yeah thank you for having me." 

"Of course. Now for the dog we want to get for Belle, what do you suggest?" I asked. 

"Well personally I think that Belle should decide, but my top three suggestions would be a Rottweiler, Dobermann, or her eyes lit up a little more when she saw a Pitbull." 

"Do you have any of these breeds at your facility?" 

"Currently we have all of them. You guys could come by and see them to pick out the right one. I could figure out what the best few options of dogs and you could have Belle pick." 

"That sounds great. When are you free. We'll make anytime work." 

"I'm free tomorrow." 

"Perfect." 

The next day everyone was exhausted. Belle had a pretty bad panic attack last night. She hasn't said much all day. 

"Hey Belle if this is too much to do today it's ok." Xander said. 

"I'm fine." 

Zion was outside waiting for us. 

"Hey Belle it's good to see you again. I have a few dogs I'd like to show you." He said. 

"Ok.." 

First it was a Dobermann. 

She was not having it. 

The dog was just barking and walking around a lot. 

I think she needs someone calmer. 

Next we had the Pitbull. She really liked this dog. 

They both looked really happy. 

She even pet this one. She wouldn't pet the first one. 

She seemed really calm and almost at peace with this one. 

I wanted her to at least see the other one, but she was not interested in the Rottweiler. 

The Rottweiler kept barking and she was covering her ears and she got really scared. 

"Ok Belle those were all the dogs I wanted to show you, do you have a favorite?" He asked. 

None of us expected her to answer. 

"I like the second one...He made a cute face." 

"What's the Pitbull's trainings been?" I asked. 

"Basic attack and protect, all the way to calming down panic attacks and basic skills."

"So the second one it is then." I said. 

A/N- Sorry I haven't posted recently, and that this was a kind of messy chapters. 

With the help of seasonal_dreams I will be posting another chapter hopefully soon, where I will be merging at least half of the different plot lines. 

-Luna :)