Chapter 10

Recap- I layed down in my bed and just stared at the ceiling for awhile until I fell asleep. 

Adrian's POV: 

Around noon the next day Xander came downstairs. 

He looked like shit, like he's been crying for hours. 

"Hey, I'm sorry about last night." He said, in a scratchy voice. 

"Can you tell me about it?" I asked him.

"Do I have to?" 

"It might help Enzo lay off a bit." 

"I just- I don't know, she's so scared of me. I just lost it." 

He sounded so broken. 

"Then help her. Make her see you as a good brother. Just try to connect. Without brooding I should add." 

"How? This would have still been hard even if she hadn't been...hurt."

"Ok tonight Enzo, Luca, and I are going to a last minute basketball game Luca has to play in. You and Leo are staying with Belle, so why don't you three have a movie night. Order pizza, get snacks, don't rent a horror movie." I told him. 

"Ok I can do that."

"And I'll handle Enzo."

"Thank you." 

Xander's POV:

I go up to Leo and ask him about Movie night.

"Ian suggested we have a movie night with Belle, got any suggestions?" 

"Well she's never seen The Princess Bride."

"Damn ok so The Princess  Bride it is." 

Later after Enzo, Luca, and Ian left we all sat down to watch the movie. I had Leo ask Belle earlier, he seems to be closer with her.

She's sitting as far away as humanly possible. 

She had her sleeves rolled up and I couldn't stop staring at it. 

She's covered in scars. 

What does the rest of her look like if her arms are covered like this.

She noticed me looking at her and when she saw what I was looking at, I could tell she got more scared. 

She pulled her sleeves down and made herself smaller. 

Millie was also sitting right next to her, and Belle start

The movie started and she looked mesmerized. 

When it ended she still looked almost happy.

"Did you like the movie." I asked. 

She jumped just a little bit, but nodded her head. 

"I-I've never w-watched TV before c-coming here." She said.

I felt myself getting angry again, but I have to suppress it. At least for now. 

"Well now you can whenever you want." I told her. 

A/N- Thank you to everyone who's been reading and interacting with this book. I really appreciate it and it makes me feel really good about my writing. I hope you enjoy this chapter. I probably won't be able to update as often as this and the last one have come out, but I'm working on the next already.