Chapter 7

Recap-I tried to get comfortable I really did, but I couldn't I wasn't used to sleeping on a bed.

I grabbed the throw blanket from the bed and settled down onto the floor and drifted off to sleep.

Belle's POV:

when I woke up the sun was actually starting to rise. I can't remember the last time I slept in this late. I look over to my clock and it reads 5:30 AM. I get up and wash my face in the bathroom. I still don't know the rules here, so I think it'd be best if I held off on showering until I get my time limit and know what temperature I'm allowed to use. I also don't change my clothes because I don't have any others. 

I make my way downstairs, and to the kitchen when I get down there Lorenzo was drinking coffee and on his computer. He was wearing a light grey T-shirt and black joggers. 

"Oh hey Belle. Did you sleep well?" Lorenzo asks while shutting his laptop. I just nodded.

"That's good. Do you usually wake up this early?" I nodded again.

"well you can sleep in longer too just so you know. I have some meetings later today, so I thought that Xander, Leo and Luca could take you shopping for clothes and things for your room and such."

"O-o-K...." Xander AND leonardo? Luca seems to be one of the least scary ones, but I am for sure panicking about the others. 

"I know this is all new to you and it's ok. Leo and for sure Xander can seem really scary, I'm sure we all do, but no one here is going to hurt you. If we make you uncomfortable, just let us know."

Again I nodded. 

Leonardo walked, but he was only in his boxers. I quickly covered my eyes and turned around.

"Hey hows it- you're awake early Belle, you ok?"

"Leo we have a lady in the house now. clothing should really be worn at least pants." Lorenzo lazily said with a sigh.

"Oh right. Sorry. I'll be right back." I turned back around to when I heard the kitchen door close.

Lorenzo was chuckling when I turned around. 

a few moments later we heard bickering coming from the stairs as heavy footsteps came down them. 

"Dude I'm so getting you back for that."

"Hey it's not my fault your so stupid."

than a soaking wet Xander and laughing Luca came into the room.

I instinctively looked down when Xander looked at me, he scoffed when I did that. 

Leonardo came downstair again.

"alright what do you want for breakfast Belle?"

"I-I-I'm s-still f-f-fu-full..."

"Can you try to eat a little bit?" asked Lorenzo. I nodded.

"Great thank you! what about some pancakes?"

"wh-what a-are p-p-panc-akes?"

everyone got quiet and looked at me like I was crazy. I probably shouldn't have asked a question. 

"they're good you'll like them." Lorenzo says. I just nod.

once they're made Leonardo put three huge pancakes on my plate. 

"Just eat as much as you can. I don't expect you to be able to finish them." I nod again. everyone's watching while I pick up my fork and take a bite. My eyes go wide and I smile and actual smile.