Chapter 8

"Breathe Belle your safe here. We can go shopping another day. Let's just sleep."

after a little bit I drifted off to sleep.

 Mark's POV: 

I escaped from the hospital yesterday and met up with Sarah.

"What if we just forgot about that brat and started over somewhere? She was Burden anyway." Sarah said.

"Are you fucking crazy? We have to get that worthless bitch. She ruined everything she has to suffer. She is also the reason I'm going to jail if I get caught."

"But she's with my son's they have high connections. With dangerous people." 

"Yeah I noticed you didn't fucking tell me about them. You could have gotten money from them. Now they won't."

"I'm sorry. They're father was a scary man. I took that child and ran in the middle of the night, they loved her more then me. They would have given their life for her, and as soon as she was born I wasn't my husbands or anyone's favorite girl anymore."

"Sorry doesn't fucking cut it! You cheated me out of money." I said as I bashed her head into the wall. 

Next week we'll go get the bitch and fuck her up some more and then hold her for ransom. 

I'll rob them for all they're worth. 

Leo's POV: 

Belle and I have been up for a couple hours now and we're just sitting in the living room watching TV. 

I gave her a warm pair of socks and gave her a blanket because she was shaking from the cold. 

Xander just walked into the living room. 

"Ugh Leo I don't know how you can stand watching this shit." He said.

"Hey language." I told him. 

"Whatever. Let's watch something actually good."

"Ooh how about lilo and stitch?" Luca said walking into the room. 

"No a horror movie." Xander said. 

"Absolutely not." I told him. 

"Whatever."

"Lilo and stitch it is." Luca said taking the remote and starting the movie. 

Halfway through the movie everyone was asleep. 

I was close in getting there myself. 

Lorenzo walked in and saw all of us.

I shushed him when he was about to talk. 

I carefully got up and went into the kitchen with him. 

"How was shopping everyone looks beat." He said. 

"Uh yeah we didn't go shopping we had a bit of an incident."

"What kind of incident?" 

"Xander saw some scars on her arm and flipped out on her and scared her a lot." 

"I get he's angry. He's been angry at the world since we were kids...Since Belle was taken...but he can't freak out everytime he get's angry anymore. I don't want her to live in fear anymore." He said. 

 "I know, it's just going to take time, he wants to seem tough, like he doesn't care about her because he's scared she's gonna leave again." I told him. 

"But she didn't leave. She was taken. She had no choice in this, so why is he punishing her?" 

"I think we should have a talk with him soon." 

"I think your right. How's Belle doing?"

"She's a nervous wreck. I don't know how to make her less afraid of me, or any of us. I hate that she's always scared." 

"I know. I have no idea how to help her." 

"She thinks we're like Sarah and that lowlife scumbag, she thinks we're going to hit her.." I told him.