Chapter 5

Lisa PoV.

Two weeks passed since my kissing moment with Chae.

Today we have a day off and as usually, we spent this day mostly in bed, sleeping. We were working hard and in two days we are going to Japan for concert. Again. After the world tour. 

I got up from my bed and went to kitchen. Noone was there and it was quiet, well almost. You could hear some noices from Jisoos room. She is watching netflix I guess. I took apple started to slice it.

"Jichu? "

"Yah, wadda ya want?"

" I'm bored and I wanna watch netflix with- OH SHIT! I'M SO SORRY!" I opened the door and saw Jisoo laying on bed, her bluse was opened so you could see her breasts, but more shocking then seeing that Jisoo actualy have boobs, was that Rosé was on top of her.

I quickly closed the door and yelled sorry on them before running to my room.

Jisoo PoV.

Shit Lisa knows. I though as I continued cursing, while I was buttoning up my blouse.

"I'm sorry chu, I should have stop when you said." Rose looked that she was about to cry. She is cute.

"No, it's fine, I didn't wanted to stop either. Plus she would have found out later anyway."

I smiled on her and kissed the top of her forhead. She hugged me around waist and I wrapped my arms around her neck. Rosé was sitting on bad, while I was standing, so I was slightly taller the her now. I gave her quick peck on lips.

"I'm gonna go talk to her, you should too."

"Right now?"

I shooked my head. "No, I will talk to her first, but follow me after 15 minutes or so, okay?"

She nodded and smiled on me.

I went to Lisas room, I was trying to look confident in front of Chae, because she would only paniced.

I softly knocked on her door.

"Lisa? Can we talk? May I come in?"

There was a silence.

"Lisa, I'm sorry that you found-" she suddenly opened the door and pulled me inside. I yelped by surprise a little bit.

I turned to her as she closed the door and saw her smiling. Thats actualy the oposite what I was expecting. She hugged me.

"Uh? So you are not mad?" I hugged her back.

"Oh I'm, but not because you two are thing, but that you didn't told me."

"And happy are you because?" I was holding the sides of her hoodie and her hands were on my shoulders.

"Uh, umm t-thas quite personal actualy." She started to blush and cleared her throat.

I poked her waist.

"Is it because of our Jendeuk?" I smirked, decided that I will tease her a little bit.

"Aa Jichu?! What are you talking 'bout" she frowned and blushing more.

"Oh you are so whipped for her" I poked her cheek and set on her bed.

"Please don't tell Jennie" she asked me.

"Don't worry as long as you will tell her yourself."

I winked on her and petted the space next to me, singalizing her to sit there. She set down next to me.

"Thats the thing Jichu, I'm scared that she don't feel the same way and that she will reject me and we will never be the same."

"Sometimes you have to swallow your fear and just do it Lisa-yah"

"Thank you chu" she hugged me tighly.

"No prob Lisa" we heard soft knock and Rosies head peeked behind the door. You could see her tears in eyes.

I was about to stand up, but Lisa was faster. They run to each other and hugged.

"I'm sorry Lis. Please don't be mad!"

"I'm not mad chipmunk" she smiled and pulled from her slightly.

"I'm super happy for ya guys" she said and pecked my girlfriend on cheek.

"Hey, who allowed you to do that?" I faked being angry as I got to them and lightly pushed Lisa away.

"Aww I though that I would never see jelly Jichu~" she made kissing face towards me.

"Yah! Lisa-yah stop that, you are disgusting!" I laughed. Everything went well.

"Now, when I know. Will you tell Jennie? Or am I the only one who knew nothing?"

"No, Jennie don't know either."

I shook my head. While I pulled Rosie by her waist closer to me.

"Wanna tell her know? You know, since we are in the mood of sharing" she winked on me.

I looked up on Chae. She nodded with smile.

"Sure, can you wake her up? I belive she is still asleep, even after all the noise."

"Which noise are you refering to Chu?" Lisa asked and wiggled her eyerbows.

"Pervet! I mean you when you started to yelling!" I was red in face of embaressment, but Lisa was on her way to Jennies room laughing.

Jennie PoV.

I felt someone shook with me slightly.

"Nini, wake up. Jisoo and Rosé wants to talk with us."

I didn't bother to open my eyes.

"Why now? Can it wait?" I muttered.

"Nope, it's actualy kinda importnat.

I groaned as I was in pain and turned to lay on my back. I reached up my hands signalizing for her to help me sit.

"Lisa-yah~ carry me and I will wake up" I said with still closed eyes.

I heard her chuckle and she pulled of my sheets. Then I felt onof her arms under my legs and other one under my back. I wrapped my arms around her neck, I opened my eyes in shock.

I was so close to her face right now.

She carried me to living room in bride style and set me down on couch next to Jisoo and Chae. I felt her sit right besides me and leaning her head on my shoulder.

I noticed that they were holding hands with fingers interwied. I gasped.

"Jennie we have something to tell you"

I looked at both of them.

"Rosie and I..we..we are dating." As soon as those words slipped through her lips I clapped ma hands. I started to smile. Honestly, I was so happy for them. They are so cute together.

" Omy gosh thats just aaa~" I couldn't find the right words. I literaly jumped on Jisoo and Rosie. I hugged them both.

"Group hug!" Lisa yelled behind us and felt her leaning on my back and pushing us more togeher.