Chapter 17

Lisa PoV.

I was laying on the ground, crying.

"Oh my god Lisa! Not again.."

Someone forced me to sit.

"What the fuck, leave me alone" I muttered.

"Lisa let's go to your room"

"NO!"

I pushed the person away from me as much as I could in my situation, she didn't move a inch and started dragging me somewhere.

She pushed me and I fell on something soft. I realized that something under me was our couch.

"Lisa you should change your clothes."

My eyes were getting heavy.

"Lisa.." I passed out.

I just couldn't handel anything anymore without her. She was missing for a month now, it was more painfull every day, so I started to ran from the pain, by getting drunk myself everyday until I pass out.

I know, I'm being selfish and coward. I tried not to, I tried to find her, I'm still trying and I will never stop, until I will find her.

The problem is that many people stoped to hope, many people thinks she is dead, but I can feel her, as if there was string between us. I could tell that she is still alive and I'm sure about that.

I'm gonna find you Jennie, wait for me my love.

Chae PoV.

A loud thud somewhere wake me up, I quickly got up from bed and went to look for the cause.

I prayed that it will not be what I think it was. Shit, again.

I saw Lisa laying on ground, crying and everywhere around were empty cans of beer, I could see the half empty bottle of vodka on the ground too.

"Oh my god Lisa! not again.."

I was angry at her, but I was sorry for her too, I can't imagine how it would be if some freak stole my Jisoo for more then month. I helped her to sit.

The fwck?! Leave me alone"

I help her stand up.

"Lisa let's go to your room-"

She tried to push me, but I got use to it so I didn't move.

"NO!"

I sighed, since Jennie was kigdnaped, Lisa is refusing to sleep in her room, so she sleeps on couch. I pushed her on chouch.

"You should change your clothes Lisa" but she closed her eyes as soon as I finished my sentace.

I sighed again, while massaging my tamples, the pain was starting again ugh! I hate seeing her like that, she is my best friend. I took of her jacket and pants, leaving her sleep just in her t-shirt and under wear.

I grabbed the blanket and cover her with it, I also put, gantly to not wake her up, a pillow under her head. I kneeled to her and brushed off some of hair from her face.

"I'm gonna find you Jennie, wait for me my love"

She muttered still sleeping.

"I know you will find her"

I smiled and kissed her cheek. After I cleaned the mess I went back to bad, Jisoo was still sleeping, so I slowly climbed to bad and hugged her from behind.

"She is drunk again huh?"

I heard her whisper.

"Yeah, it's hard for her honey, I thing I would be the same if I lost you"

I kissed her shoulder.

"She is still somewhere Chae.."

"I know my love, you know what I mean.."

"Yeah" She turned in my arms to face me.

"I love you Rosé"

I kissed her.

"I love you too" she cuddled to me more and we fall asleep again.

Lisa PoV.

I woke up with headache, it was litaraly killing me. I groaned as I tried to sit.

"Good morning dump sleepy head."

I heard Chae said and showed the water towards me.

"Thank you love"

I took it from her and also the pain killer. I stood up slowly nad kissed her cheek.

"Good morning" I said and went to kitchen.

"Good morning Chu"

I kissed her cheek also and went to fridge, but the hunger left me long time ago, so I just grabbed the juice.

"Lisa want some eggs? I cooked too much of them"

"Sorry Chaeng, I'm not hungry"

"I'm worried about you Lisa, you almost stoped eating and all you do is drinking."

I sighed.

"I know, I'm sorry"

"Does it realy makes you feel better?"

"Y-yes" I lied.

"No it does not"

I take a sip from the juice and put it back to fridge.

"Chaeng I love you and I'm thankfull to you, but this is too much noise for me in the morning"

I said and left them in kitchen.

Jennie PoV.

"Shit! These mother fuckers won't let us alone"

He growled.

I still didn't know where I was, but I gained his trust and he didn't tie me up anymore. I walked to him and hugged him from behind.

God I hate this so much, but I have to do it.

"Love? Are they trying to seperate us again?" I asked in fake sad tone.

"Yes, but don't worry love, I will not allow it"

He turned to face me and cupped my face.

"I love you"

He said and kissed me.

I pulled from him and gave him my best smile I could.

"I love you too" I hate it.

His hands find their way in my shirt.

"I was waiting for month now"

He purred in my ear. I gulped.

"H-honey? I-I'm against sex before marrige"

I pushed his hands away.

He sighed.

"I can't marry you right now."

I looked up to him.

"I'm sorry love, but I need this"

He growled and pinned me go wall. Shit!

He roughly sucked my neck, so I'm sure that there will be a bruise.

I tried to fight him, but he was strong. Why? Why me?! I closed my eyes tighly, a few tears escaping out as I felt his hand on my entrace. 

Lisa hurry up and save me please!