Chapter 9

Jennie PoV.

We were walking in shop center with our managers. I have laced arm with Lisa.

Rosie and Jisoo were behind us, after few minutes we decided to split up, so me and Lisa went to look for some clothes, while Jisoo and Rosie went to look for stuff toys.

We were having good time, until I felt thigh grip on my arm. I turned to see who is touching me, unfortunately it wasn't one of our managers, but some creepy guy.

"Can you please let go of me?" I said to him.

Wide smile grown on his face as he shooked his head. Lisa grabbed his hand and glared at him.

"She said let go" it sounded like growl. He shoot angry look at her and punched her in face.

I squeled and ran to help Lisa stand up, but he grabbed me by my waist.

" Help!" I screamed, but I couldn't see our managers anywhere.

"Shh don't scream, someone can hear you."

He whispered to my ear. Lisa was laying on the ground. I felt tears in my eyes. Somebody help us please.

Suddenly I was free.

One of our managers punched him in face and others ran to them. I quickly stood up and ran to Lisa.

She groaned in pain and tried to set up. Jisoo and Rosie ran to us.

"Are you alright?" I nodded my head, not breaking eye contact with Lisa.

"Lisa? Are you alright? Does it hurt?"

"A little bit." She said and gave me weak smile.

I couldn't stop it, the tears were rolling down my cheeks.

"Oh god, I was so worried about you" I hugged Lisa.

Few hours later

We were at our dorm watching tv.

' In xxxx shopping centrum unidentificated man had attacted two girls from popular band BlackPink, Lalisa Manoban and Jennie Kim, both of them are alright, but the man got away sooner then the police arri-' I let out heavy sigh as I turned the tv off.

I felt arm around my shoulders pulling me closer.

Lisa was looking at me worried, I could see the bruise on her cheek.

I laid down on her, remembering what the man told me before he ran away.

Flash back

The managers were traying to hold the man on place, but he ran towards us again and stopped right in front of me.

'this is not the last time we met Jennie Kim' and then he ran away, before anyone could catch him. I sat there frozen.

End of flash back

"It's alright Jennie, he can't hurt you" she whispered to my ear. I nodded and closed my eyes.

"Yeah, body guards are outside and police is tracking him down."

"Thank you Jisoo" I smiled on her softly.

"We should go sleep, it was long day" Rosé said and stood up.

"Good night" Jisoo said and left with Rosie.

"We should go too Lisa." She nodded and I stood up.

I went back to my room, but Lisa stoped me.