Chapter 15

Jisoo PoV.

"W-What?" I shuttered and acted as I didn't know what she mean, even though I'm sure on 100%.

"I need you chu, I want you" She whispered to my ear and put her hands on my waist.

"Chae I- ahhhh"

She licked my earlobe and started sucking it lightly. I gripped sleevs of her hoodie as she trailed her kisses from my ear, on my cheek to my mouth.

She kissed me roughly, what the hell happened to my shy chipmunk?! It's not like I mind this side of Chae, but it surprised me a little bit. She pulled me on bed with her, so I was sitting on her lap. I felt the towell losen a bit with our action.

Chaes hand treveled up my waist and undone the towell. I opened my eyes looking at Chae. I was there, sitting on her naked. I could feel her eyes treveling everywhere on my body. I blushed as her gaze stopped on my chest.

"Umm Chae? D-don't stare t-this much" She looked to my eyes and smirked.

"Huh? Why can't I look on something thats completly mine?" I gulped.

"I-it's embaressing"

She chuckled and kissed me again. The kiss deepened and the world disapeared. We broke apart to breath, but she started kissing my jaw to my neck.

"Don't leave hickeys" I breathed out. She just huffed and continued to lick and kiss my neck, carefully so no hickeys would apear, she nibbled my neck and sucked. Suddenly she stood up with her hands on my butt.

I wrapped my legs around her waist and she caried me further on bed. I felt the sheets on my back, I was laying down, Chae was between my legs on top of me. She made her way down my neck and bitted on my collar bone. I couldn't help, but moan.

I tugged on her hoodie.

"T-take it off love"

I whispered out of breath. She quickly pulled her hoodie with her shirt off, so she was only in her shorts and bra now. Much more better. My hands were tangeled in her hair as she was kissing down the place between my breasts.

"Rosé" I breathed out.

She looked up to me, licked her lips and smirked. Oh god, that look in her eyes. Her eyes were full of lust. She licked my nipple and played with the other one with her fingers.

One of my hands was grabbing on her hair and the with second hand I was blocking my mouth to not moan. I was breathing heavily through my hand.

"I want to hear you moan baby" I heard her say almost in purr. I let my hand fall next to my head and grab on the sheet.

"Good" she kissed me down to my stomach and my breath hitched. She seems to notice.

"I guess you will not be wearing top shirt few days"

She said and sucked right bellow ribcage, another hard suck right under that and she made her way down, I was moaning mess, gripping tigh on the sheet.

Then I felt her kiss me on the inner of my thigh. I looked down on her and saw the 'path' of hickeys on my stomach down to her. She made another hickey on my thigh close to my wet folds.

I bitted on my lower lip, waiting for her where I needed her the most.

She looked once on me and get back up to me to kiss me gently.

"I love you Kim Jisoo" she said and looked in my eyes with her own full of love.

"I love you too Park Chaeyoung" I cupped her cheeks and kissed her again.

"Can I show you how much I love you Chu? Can I?"

"Yes, show me please."

"Okay"

She kissed her way down.

Her hands were holding my thighs so I couldn't close them. A sudden wave of pleasure shoot through my whole body and sends shivers.

Rosé PoV.

I slowly licked her clit. She stoped breathing for a while and then let out a shuttered moan. I licked again and circeled around it.

"S-stop tea- mmm- sing me" I chucled.

"As you wish" I sucked on her clit lightly and she almost screamed in pleasure, then moved my tonuge to her entrace.

"Is it your first time?"

She nodded.

"Okay, It will hurt a little bit, but I will try so it will not hurt you that much"

She nodded again with smile.

I came back up to her and kissed her slowly.

"Open your mouth baby"

She did as I said and I pushed one of my fingers in her mouth. She hold my hand as she licked my finger and suck on it. I put second one in and pulled them out after few seconds.

I put one of my finger on her entrace.

I looked in her eyes and slowly pushed in.

She digged her nails in my back.

"Does it hurt too much?"

"J-just a little bit"

"Try to relax more"

I whispered to her and kissed her. I moved my finger more into her, never stoped kissing her.

"Can I try moving now?" I asked her.

"Yeah"

I moved my finger in and out of her she was starting to relax. I could see that she was starting to enjoy it so I speed up a little bit.

"Fuck Chae haaaa"

Her moaning my name turns me so much, that I want to make her cum and scream my name loud, but I want to play.

"I'm gonna put the secomd one in you now okay babe?"

She nodded.

I slowly put another one in her and she arched her back. She looked in pain, but she relaxed after I started to move. I kissed my way down and sucked on her clit, while pushing my fingers fast in and out.

"Fuck! Chae I'm cumming!"

I sucked one more time on her clit and she came on tu my fingers.

I licked all of her juices as she was shaking from the orgasm. I climbed up to her and pulled the sheet on us.

"What..about..you?"

"Oh we are not done yet, I will just give you 5 minutes to rest"

I chucked and hugged her.