Chapter 6

Rosé PoV.

I was so relived, that Lisa wasn't angry. She is my best friend and I wouldn't handle knowning that she is mad at me. We talked about it and decided that it have to be secret between us four of course, because YG wouldn't be happy.

After that Lisa finally get to watch netflix and we were all chilling on couch with her. I was almost laying and Jisoo was between my legs, so her back was pressed on my front. I was hugging her and felt extremely happy, because we finaly didn't have to hide it from them.

I looked to both of them. Lisa was now laying in Jennies lap and she was stroking through her hair.

Aww thwy are so cute~ I hope they will get together soon, so we can go on double dates.

"What are you smiling at love?" I felt Jisoo whispering close to my ear.

"Everyone could see how much in love they are and yet, they are doubting each other." I whispered to her ear and gently kissed her cheek, focusing back on tv.

"Yeah, they are dumb" she muttered and I laughed silently.

After two or so episodes we excused our self and went to Jisoos room.

I closed the door behind us and felt arms around my waist.

"Hm?"

I felt her fingers to sneak under my

t-shirt.

"So wanna continue when we stoped?" She asked in husky voice.

I gulped and felt excitment stream through my body as I turned around and cupped my girlfriends face.

"And you are still asking..?" I said and kissed her. The kiss was getting hotter and more wetter as I pushed her down on bed. Leting her to go further so we wouldn't be on the edge. I came on top of her and set on her waist. I bowed down to kiss her again, my hands are on her neck.

She was traveling her hands down and up on my hips. Suddenly she turned our positions and she was on top of me. I smiled to the kiss.

She started to kiss my cheek and made her way to my ear.

"Um, Ji-soo, I'm kinda sen- ahhh"

She licked my earlobe and slightly sucked on it. I couldn't help it but moan.

Her fingers were pressing on my stomach running up.

I gasped as I felt her finger tips found their way on my boobs. The t-shirt was rolling up, so she tugged it, saying that she wants it off. I pulled my arms up and arched my back, so she had better access. I was only laying there only in my bra and shorts.

Before I could say anything she unclapped my bra and throw it somewhere.

"D-don't stare.." I tried to cover my chest, but she pinned my arms about my head.

"You are beautiful, I can't help it but stare" she said lowly and kissed me down my chest. She let go of my hands, just to massage my right breast and suck on the left one. Her other hand was down on the small of my back drawing random circles. I moaned in pleasure.

"Shh, keep it down Chae, or our dear friends, wouldn't sleep." She whispered go me and went back to attack my chest.

"Like I care right now" I growled, trying to not make loud sounds.

She grinned on me, before slightly bitting on my nipple.

"Fuck" escaped my mouth.

I stoped her for a sec.

"Take off your shirt Jisoo" I demanded, she done as I said and went back where she ended. She trailed wet kisses down my stomach.

I closed my eyes. Her hands was running everywhere my body, tgen I felt the button of my shorts to loosen and I froze.

She noticed my change and went back to my face. She kissed me long on lips.

"Iove you Chae" she said and lean her head on my chest.

"I'm sorry, I'm just not ready yet." I felt pathetic, I loved her so much and yet I couldn't give her what she want.

I felt tears in my eyes.

"Shh Chae, it's alright. We are together just a week. I thing we are going far enough ready." She smiled on my and whipped my tears off.

"Thank you. I love you too Jisoo" I whispered to her.

"And even though I love you so much, you should put at least your shirt back on, because I'm going crazy of you" she said her voice was dangerously low.

I bite my lower lip and smiled.

"What if I don't want to?"

"Oh no, we are not playing this gane right now Chae" She stood up and found my shirt, I set up and take it from her.

"Thank you, but don't you like this view more?"

"You know I do, but I'm afraid that I couldn't held myself back from making you moan my name all over." She smirked on me and I felt my face going red.

I quickly put shirt of and laid back.

She came to me and we cuddled.

" Goodnight chu"

"Goodnight my love" she whispered, I could tell that she was tired.

I kissed the top of her head and felt my eyes getting heavy.

Lisa PoV.

I wake up with the sun in my eyes and loud alarm ringing next to my ear.

I groaned and stend up. I walked like a zombie out of my room and bumped in someone.

"Oh, good morning Lis" I opened my eyes and saw Rosie.

"Morning chipmunk" I said, pecked her cheek and continued my way to kitchen. I saw Jennie leaning her forhead on cupboard, while waiting for water to boil. I came besides her and wrapped my arms around her.

She unbent slightly and turned to see me.

"Good morning nini" I muttered in her shoulder.

"Good morning Lis" I could tell she is smiling. I looked up, leaned to kiss her cheek and unwrapped my arms from her. I felt her hand on my arm pulling me slightly down.

Then I felt her soft lips on my cheek and I realized that I was waiting for them to wake me up.