Introduction

EPIGRAPH

it was perfect until it all spilled.

SYNOPSIS

St. Farlington's Manor. The most prestigious boarding school in England. Veneered with disciple, prosperity and class, it also hides a dark underbelly of sordid activity.

There's a rule breaker lurking in ever hallway, and I happened to stumble upon the worst one.
Draven Whittemore. The self appointed, conceited king of SFM. Underneath his navy blazer, oxford loafers is a cruel elite.

I despised him. Anger and hatred were held like a thread between us, both pulling on it recklessly. Arguments at prep meetings, and stolen glares present at all times. I vowed I'd never let him get away with his foolish antics. Competition is necessary, but not when you're at the top and him being my biggest enemy only ignited the fire in me; an ocean of abhorrence so deep, I couldn't let myself drown.

He knows my secrets-uses them to keep me grounded channeling power over me with his wicked smirks, however I knew this.

We have all something we're hiding, no one is innocent. It's only a matter of time before the demeanours crack and secrets are spilled.

AUTHORS NOTE

Hi my beautiful people. I'm back with another book. This is very different from what I normally write, and I'm very excited. I was gonna bring me back my old book but I decided I need something new. This book is about elites at a private school, kinda like a dark academia. I have no idea honestly but I'm excited. I really hope you all love it just as much as I do.
This book is dedicated to tazwrites . She helped me with this book and I'm acc so grateful for it. She's always so supportive and just the best. I love you so much.
She really likes the theme of this book and I hope I do her justice and everyone else ofc.
Also I wanna say I won't be publishing any chapters for a while, so please don't expect any for a few months.

WARNING

This book deals with drugs usage and alcohol. There will scenes containing smut, so please don't read it if you're not comfortable with it.
Also I do not tolerate any hate and mean comments about the book or my characters. Some of my characters are of specific background or sexuality, so please don't be hateful towards it or I'll be very very annoyed.
This book is completely fictional and just my idea of things, so it's not obviously going to be perfect. I do wanna say that my characters are not me. I don't wanna offend anyone and please correct me if I do anything wrong. I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable reading this. Thank you.

COPYRIGHT

Inciting Secrets Copyright © VanillaLust 2021 all right reserved
This book belongs to me. It is my own ideas, characters and storylines. An unauthorised copying, broadcasting, distribution and selling of my work is an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by  the law.