Chapter 1

"I dunno Ranboo, are you sure Techno is fine with me visiting here?" You asked a bit frightened.

Technoblade was a scary pig man in your eyes. After seeing everything he's capable of, blowing up L'manburg and all. "Don't worry! I'm sure it'll be fine" Ranboo reassured "Techno has no reason to come over at the moment"

You calmed down. You trusted Ranboo, there was no reason not too. Sure his memory was a little funky but that wasn't a problem.

Sighing you look up and smile at the 8'5 Half-Enderman in front of you. "So what's first on the list?" You ask seeing Ranboo smile. "

Well first, we need to make adjustments to the upstairs, then if you want, you could help me with mining?" He looked nervous but you smiled.

"Alrighty! Let's go!" You announce walking upstairs, Ranboo following behind.

After doing some work around the house, you and Ranboo decided to go on a walk. The area was nice aswell as the sound of snow crunching with each step.

"Its nice here" You commented looking up at Ranboo, he smiled "Yeah, Techno honestly isn't a bad as you think." "Really? In what way?" You ask as Ranboo pulls out a book, and flips through the pages.

Carefully he hands you the book to look through. In that book we're many great things about Techno and the good things he's done for Ranboo.

You smiled and handed the book back. "He's still scary to me" you shrugg looking up at your very tall friend. Just then Ranboo perked up. "Oh shoot! Tubbo wanted us to hang out with him and Tommy!" He exclaimed "I also left the gift in Techno's" he put his head in his hands.

"I'll go get them, go on ahead to the community house I'll meet you there" you smile as he sighs relieved. "Thank you [Y/N] I owe you one!" He smiled hurrying to the portal.

You on the other hand walked back to the house at a quick pace, you really didn't want to run into the tall 6'3 piglin of a man.

After a good 5 minute walk, you make your way up the stairs and into the house. There you were met with a polar bear. Looking at the name tag you saw his name was Steve.

You smiled softly and gave Steve a few pats and some scratches behind the ear. Steve let out happy noise and cried of disappointment when you stopped.

"Awe, it's okay Steve, but you need to be quiet" you whisper looking at him. Surprisingly Steve nodded and waited.

You looked through each chest unsure which one the gift for Tubbo was in. It was surprising, the amount of wealth this single pig had alone. It almost calmed you in a way.

There was a chest in the middle of the floor but decided to wait on that one ans went downstairs, and looked through those chest. No luck what so every.

You chuckled to yourself and headed back upstairs to check the chest in the middle of the floor.

You got on your knees once more again and open the chest searching through. While searching you hear a quiet 'thump' behind you

Technoblade has joined the game

Uh oh.

You froze in place and slowly turning around to see the Pig Man standing directly over top of you with a very displeased look and he left out a huff.

Your eyes widened as he pulled out his sword. Shit. Shit. Shit!   You quickly scrammled up to the door only to be lifted and pinned up, literally up against the wall, his sword tip against your throat.

"Who are you, an why are you in my house" Technoblade growled looking you directly in the eyes, those who were filled with rage and hunger for blood.

[Word Count 642]

Lmao Technoblade go brrrr

<3

[3/24/24 Update]
Wsg yall, I've decided to bring back the techno fics as I do love them

That being said as I'm sure people like the Dream Team and Wilbur are probably mentioned in the stories I should disclose that I do not Support them in any way shape or form

This book was written back in 2021
I'm also no longer part of the dsmp Fandom nor do I support the dsmp.

I'm not sure if I'll rewrite these books but if I do I'll be sure to update that

Anyways that all

Balls <3