Chapter 11

"I'll get prepared" Techno groaned pull away from the hug, walking to the house. While walking away Ranboo noticed the gold accessories on Techno and gave you a look of admiration. "So you and Techno huh?" He smirked as you gave him a confused look.

"I'm sorry? What do you mean?" You questioned "The accessories?" "Well that and you two seem touchy" Ranboo pointed out crossing his arms. "Oh" you laughed "No, Techno is a brother to me honestly" you shrugged "The accessories were just a gift, kinda like a thank you"

"Uh huh..okay.." Ranboo said skeptical but he couldn't argue.

A few minutes had passed and Technoblade has returned, cutting the conversation.

"Let's make this quick" Techno groaned picking you up without a warning, placing you on his shoulders. "We'll be back soon Ranboo, watch the place" Techno said "And hug Steve for me and tell him I love him and he's out of time out" You giggled.

Techno looked up at you "You let him get away with so much" Techno groaned. Ranboo watched you two ramble at eachother, it reminded him of  Tubbo and himself with Michael.

"Alright love birds get going before Bad gets suspicious" Ranboo laughed as Techno huffed a waved walking to the Badlands.

-
"Yeah no, sorry Bad but we're leaving" Techno growled as you rubbed his back "Techno calm down" you frowned. "Calm down? CALM DOWN?! He tried to make me SELL YOU to himself!" Techno shouted causing you to flinch.

You sighed seeing how angry Techno had gotten. "Let's duel then Techno" Bad smirked. "Bad plea-" you were cut off by Techno "Alright Let's duel then" Techno smiled pulling out his sword.

You frowned worried about Techno, looking at you he smiled and winked. Walking over to Bad, Techno kept a straight face. "Skeppy, count down" Bad smiled getting out his sword.

"3...2..1" Skeppy smiled as Bad and Techno started the fight.

The sound of Netherite hitting eachother made you sigh, you had a feeling Techno was going to get hurt. You were right.

Bad swung his sword leaving a cut on Techno cheek. "I don't think Techno will will this one" Skeppy whispered to you laughing. "You spoke too soon" you responded seeing Techno knock Bad down holding his sword to his neck.

"Allright! Alright! I surrender!" Bad called out, out of breath, Techno drew back his sword. "Figures." Techno groaned walking towards you. "Techno!" You called out seeing Bad sneaking up behind him.

-

"You need to be more careful" you frowned as Techno sat down on the crafting table. Going through the chest you pulled out a cloth and got some water as well as bandages.

"Take off the armor, you're inside" you sighed as Techno took off the armor putting it in the chest.

Dipping the cloth in the water, you rang out the rag and carefully cleaned the cut on his cheek aswell as the bigger one cause by Bad last minute.

Technoblade winced as you cleaned off the cuts, patting them dry, quickly you wrapped up his arm and covered his cheek with bandages.

"I'm sorry" he apologized seeing your upset expression, you only hummed in response, securing the bandage. "That was stupid of you" you sighed.

"I was trying to compromise but he wasn't!" Techno argued "By killing him! Techno you killed Bad!" You argued back "He's fine! He respawned!" Techno huffed.

"Why do you care about him? He tried to put you under his control, let along tried to get me to SELL you!" Techno groaned "He's still my friend! He's just..not in the right mind space" "Ah yeah because attempting to kill you after the duel is 'not in the right head space' huh?" Techno asked.

You stopped and teared up.

Techno opened his arms which you accepted immediately. "I only do that because I care for you" Techno said softly stroking your hair, "I love you" Technoblade chuckled holding you close.

"I love you too" you sniffled "I'm glad I have a friend like you Techno" you smiled "Yeah..me too" Techno smiled.

[Word count 865]

haha nope no relationship...yet(?)

👊🤨      🤚😩
Watch     Watch
Me            Me
Whip       Nae- Nae

Anyways

<3