Chapter 20

[1 week later]

Your breath was heavily while you were almost pinned to the door. You stared at big piglin in front of you with wide eyes. You could feel the beating from your heart in your throat.

His breath was hot as he was huffing out breaths of air. "Techno please" you cried.

Holding Alex close to you, Techno had a stance, his sword was out as he eye-balled you, his eyes were dark. He was about to attack.

Before he could react, you slowly opened the door and booked it to your house, locking the door, hiding in your room. "Is Papa okay" Alex asked worried as shushed then softly.

"Shh baby, quiet voice, Papa will be fine, give him a bit" you whispered as your front door opened.

-

This scenario kept replying in your head as your were laying in bed, Alex asleep next to you. You're not sure what started that whole issue, everything was fine, earlier that week, until Techno just snapped.

You were worried, you didn't know what had happened to him, or anything about him since that day.

While slowly getting up to fix the bandage on your arm, there was a knock at the door. Walking over, you opened the door to be greeted with Phil. "Oh Phil, Hello" "[Y/N], you need to talk to Techno, he's not..he's not here at the moment but he needs you" Phil frowned.

"What do you mean 'not here'" you questioned letting Phil inside, "Y'know, the voices?" Phil responded, you were quiet. "The voice [Y/N]!" Phil raised his voice causing you to laugh nervously, "Phil I don't...I don't know what your talking about, what voices?" This caused Phil to stop.

"Did...Did he not tell you... about the...the voices?" Phil asked confused softly, "I guess not?" you responded replacing bandages on your arm. "Would you mind explaining?" You asked "The voices, where do I start honestly" Phil thought out loud.

"Wait, your arm, what happened?" He asked concerned, "Oh, Techno got me a few days ago, nothing too big" you respond, "Anyways, explain these 'voices' your talking about"

"Well in summary, Techno get these voices in his head, telling him to do different things, sometimes they get too much and he snaps, I assume that's what happened when you were around.." Phil sighed

-

You carefully open the front door to Techno's house, greeted by Steve who got very happy. Going up to you he made a worried and upset noises. "Where's Techno, Steve?" You asked as he motions upward. Scratching his chin you go up the ladder to his room to see the piglin on his bed, head in hands.

His eyes were still dark, his breath fast and heavy. "Techno?" You asked taking a seat next to him. He slowly looked up to see you, then your arm. Lifting your arm to his cheek, Techno lightly laid his head on your bandages.

His breath slowly down as he let out a huff of air. He looked up as you with a sad look, a face of regret. His eyes were getting heavy.

Techno was there, but he wasn't.

Wrapping your arms around him, his breath completely slowed down. He had fallen asleep.

You to Philza: He fell asleep in my arms
You to Philza: Now what?

Philza to you: Great!
Philza to you: Give it 5 minutes, he'll wake up and be fine, won't remember a thing.
Philza to you: Thank you so much.

-

Five minutes turned to ten, ten, to twenty, twenty to thirty, and thirty to an hour.

Techno had been knocked out, sleeping, for an hour now, makes sense due to the fact he hadn't slept in a week.

After a long while you hear a groan comes from Techno as he sat up. "[Y/N]?" He asked in a tired voice "What are you doing here?" "Oh, y'know, just visiting, you were asleep so I just stood by" you lied knowing he'd forgotten the recent events.

"You're arm.. who did..what happened.. how long was I asleep for?" Puzzled Techno stood up, stretching and letting out a yawn.

"One question at a time big guy" you chuckled, "Okay then, one, what happened to your arm" he asked sitting back down.  "I was training, sword went the wrong way, y'know" you lied earning a skeptical look from Techno.

"[Y/N], you wouldn't lie to me..would you?" He cooed in a deep tone. This caught you off guard, "No, I wouldn't" you chuckled nervously.  "Come, sit." Techno offered as you made your way and sat down.

"What actually happened, I can tell your lying, your voice got higher" Techno smiled getting close to your face.

"It's nothing important " you chuckled pushing his face away, "Come on let's go see Alex" Techno smiled as he followed along.

Once to your house you open the door to Phil sitting on your couch watching Alex play with their toys. "Thanks Phil"
You smiled as he got up left, nodding.

Walking to Alex you smiled "Hi Alex" you hugged then "Papa's here look" those words caused Alex's face to drop. They looked scared. "No! Papa scary!" They cried.

"No no baby! Papa's fine now" you comforted. Techno perked up as Alex spoke, "But..but..Papa hurt your arm, Mama" Alex sniffled cause you to laugh nervously.

"[Y/N] did I do that to your arm?" Techno asked concerned "It's not a big deal Techno, it was an accident" you responded calmly, comforting Alex.

Technoblade's ears went down. He sat on the couch, worried about what he had done.

After a few minutes had passed Alex had calmed down and made their way over to Techno. Looking up at him they saw slight tears in the older piglins eyes.

"Don't cry Papa! I'm sorry" Alex panicked climbing on the couch hugging Techno. Techno held onto Alex, "Papa, promise you won't hurt Mama again?" They asked as Techno smiled.

"I promise Alex."

[Word count 1000]

Ayo

Anyways now since that's done, I have plans for next Chapter.

May or may not involve smooches 😳👁👁

But on a serious note, I decided to add Techno's in head voices [chat]  and interpret them in my own way, I like the thought that afterwards he doesn't remember what happened.

I know people don't like "soft Techno"  but you all have to understand that he has emotion other than 😐

Also! Please don't comment/message me telling me I have to update/ rushing me to update. It's not only annoying but only makes me push back the update because I get petty and leave you waiting instead. LMAO

Anyways that's all!

<3