Chapter 10

"You uh..really didn't have to do this" Techno blushed seeing the jewelry you had made for him. "It's all good, I liked doing this" you smile as he slowly looked up at you with a sad look.

"Techno are you alright?" You asked worried, "Why are you so nice?" He questioned after being quiet for a small amount of time. "What do you mean?" You asked confused as Techno "Why are you so nice to me, I tried to kill you yet..you continue to like me" He sighed in his hands.

You slightly smiled and went over to the piglin wrapping your arms around him into a hug. You looked up at him and giggled "It's because I love you Techno" you lightly kissed his cheek. "Goodnight Techno" you smile as you left the house going over to your own.

Thanks to Foolish your house had become finished.

Techno on the other hand stood in the spot he was in, unable to process a single thought. Steve grunted with amusement as Techno cleared his throat. "Yes Steve, of course I like her but I don't think she meant like that"

Smiling Techno put on the different accessories you had made for him. "Steve, I think I'm getting too attached to [Y/N]" Technoblade admitted as Steve let out an upset grunt. "I just don't want to hurt [Y/N], Steve..you know how the voices get, although they've been quiet since she's come around" Techno though out loud.

Steve walked over to the door. "You need to go out?" Techno questioned right before Steve opened the door bolting it outside to your home. "STEVE NO!" Techno panicked running after the polar bear. Unfortunately for Techno, Steve was quite smart and ran around the house not allowing Techno to catch him.

"Steve come one this isn't funny!" Techno shouted. Steve only grunted knowing exactly what he was doing. "Steve, you have five seconds!" Techno huffed out extremely unhappy.

Steve's eyes widen, this wasn't good. Quickly Steve ran to your door scratching on it until you opened it. "Steve?" You questioned as he ran inside hiding from Techno. Looking up you saw an angry Technoblade, you frowned and walked over to him.

"Technoblade? Are you alright?" You asked softly as he snapped out of his state. "Steve is acting up again" he sighed playing his hands on your waist hugging you.

"Steve is a baby let him be" you teased as Techno gave you a look "He's a grown man" Techno pointed out pulling you in a little closer. You face flushed red as you wrapped your arms around him neck.

Steve then slowly walked out your house over to you and Techno. "Steve. Your grounded for pulling that stunt" Techno grumbled as you pulled away from the hug and kneel down to Steve. "No your not grounded Steve" you started as Techno stopped "HEH!? What do you mean!?" "You'll be in time out for 2 hours" you kissed the top of Steve's head.

He let out a sad sigh but went back to his home.

"What do you mean he not grounded!?" Techno looked at you appalled. "He's a baby Techno!" You frowned as Techno groaned. "You are something Aphrodite, I love you but please stop letting Steve get away with thing"

You looked at him with a smile as he once again wrapped his arms around your waist. "Oh..am I uh..interrupting anything?" Ranboo asked embarrassed as Techno looked at him.

"Nothing at all, no" Techno smiled "Everything okay?" "Bad want to meet with you two" Ranboo frowned and you looked at him confused. "Why so?" You asked.

"He wants to make a deal"

[Word count 620]

Ayo!

I found an old Dream boom draft so I plan to use it soon :]

<3