Chapter 16

[This Chapter takes place two days later :>]

"Alright, that's the last one, let's head home" you smile collecting the blaze rods. "You sure?" Ranboo asked as you two walked home. "I'm sure, just needed a few, that's all" you nodded.

Walking back you saw a group of piglins huddled together. Occasionally hearing a small squeal. "I wonder..what's going on there?" You questioned stopping in your tracks. "Let's go find out, maybe a trade or something?" Ranboo questioned agreeing.

Walking over to the direction of the huddle, a piglin look up and snorted causing them the run off before you could get to them. "Odd.." you frowned continuing to walk in that direction, Ranboo following.

"What do you think that was all about?" Ranboo asked worried before you stopped in front of a small baby Piglin, tears in their eyes. "Oh my!" You gasped picking up the small piglin. Ranboo they were attacking this little guy!"

Ranboo was shocked "We should take them back and see if they're okay" nodding in response you look at the baby Piglin in your arm. "Hey Buddy" you smile wiping the tears off their cheek, "Don't worry, I'll take care of you"

The small piglin let a out a happy oink as they held onto you tightly , laying they're head on your shoulder.

They trusted you.

-

"All done!" You giggled as you helped the piglin out the bath. "Now to get some clothes on you..Luckily Ranboo gave me some of Michael's old clothes"
Wrapping them in a towel, you pick the up and show the outfits.

"Which one?" You asked only for them to be confused of what you were asking. You pointed to each outfit then to the piglin in your arms.

It took them a minute before they understood and pointed to the long yellow shirt with blue pants. "Good choice" you smiled getting them dresses up.

"Hm..you need a name.." you commented holding the piglin in your arms. "How about Alex?" You smiled as they let out a happy squeal. "Alex it is" you responded.

Alex smiled giving you a hug. You grinned looking down at the child you now owned. "I think you'll like Steve" you smile opening the front door. "Wanna meet Steve?" You asked earning a nod.

Walking over to Techno's you kept a tight hold on Alex. "I'm not sure how Techno will..react but, we're here for Steve" you chuckled. Opening the door Steve perked up and rushing over to you before slowing down. He tilted his head confused.

Kneeling down you showed Steve.

"Steve, this is Alex, be gentle" you smile as Alex reached their hand out to touch Steve's nose. They let out a happy oink  causing Steve to let out a happy noise. Very gently Steve gave Alex a kiss causing them to laugh.

"[Y/N]?" You turned around to the sound of your name. There stood Techno who's face was red.

"Oh hey!" You greeted "Who uh..who's that?" He asked with a confused tone. "Oh, this is Alex! I adopted them today" you responded "they were being treated horrible in the Nether, so I brought them here" you smile.

"Alex huh?" Techno questioned walking up to you causing Alex to hide themselves in your shirt. "It's okay Alex, you're okay, Techno is nice" you reassured as they looked up at you then then to Techno.

Looking at Techno, Alex's eyes lit up as they gasped. "Wanna hold them?" "Oh no no I'm not-" "Come on Techno, Please?" You pleaded. "Alright..Hello uh.. Alex" Techno greeted as you carefully handed the baby Piglin to the elder.

Alex let out a happy squeal as Techno held onto them. "I uh..don't know what to do next" Techno admitted as you giggled. "This is cute" you smile as Alex reached out for you. Taking them from Techno's arms, they smiled.

[Word count 650]

The one name I saw repeated was Alex which works conveniently with Steve lmao.

Anyways that's all, imm take a small break from writing:]

Love you all <3