Chapter 17

Setting Alex down they ran over to Steve and played with the bear who was laying on his back.

While the two played you turned to Techno who had a smile on his face. He was watching Alex. "You alright Mr. Blade" you teased earning his attention, "Huh? Oh uh..yeah, just..I enjoy Alex's company" he smiled before quickly adding on "Not that I care for them! Just..they're nice, and I would kill whatever hurts them"

Your face flushed red as you giggled. "I appreciate that Techno" you smile giving him a hug from the side. He smiled as Alex ran up to him holding their arms up. Picking Alex up Techno chuckled as they made a happy squeal.

"Ba!" They giggled "You know...[Y/N] of you uh..need a y'know father figure for Alex.." you cut Techno off "I'd highly appreciate that Techno, thank you" you placed a small kiss on his cheek.

"Ba!" Alex shouted again earning your attention immediately "What is it baby?" You chuckle as they spoke in complete gibberish.

"Hungry?" You ask as they nodded. "I think that's a yes" Techno pointed out. You hit his arm lightly, Alex following along hitting his other arm.

"Wh- HEH?!" Techno cried "What did I do!?" "H..heh!" Alex shouted causing Techno's eyes to widened. "Does that count as first word?" He asked carefully "No" you giggled. "Shoot.." he frowned "Alex can you say 'blood god' " he jokes as you laughed.

"Techno cut it out" you groaned "What! Us piglin learn fast, teach them while their young" he shrugged. He look at Alex and smiled pointing to you, "That's Mama, can you say that?" Alex sat there, quiet.

"Mm..Mama!" Alex giggled reaching out for you. You were shocked as Techno handed you the baby Piglin. "Mama!" Alex placed thier hands on your face.

"That's right!" You giggled hugging Alex.

-

Cutting up the potatoes and mutton in small pieces you set the small plate infront of Alex, then handing plates to Techno and Steve. 

Sitting next to Alex and Techno  you smile as they happily ate. "You're not hungry?" Techno asked "I am but I rather you all eat, I'll eat later" you reassured. Techno cut his mutton in half, then the one half in pieces, picking up a piece he held the fork up to you.

"What?" You questioned "Eat. You need it with then running around" Techno said. Sighing in defeat you ate piece off the fork. Alex giggled pointing to Techno, "Papa!"

Both you and Techno almost choked on your food as you two were caught off. Coughing you calmed yourself down and looked at Alex as they were laughing away.

"I did say I'd be a father figure, but I wasn't expecting that" Techno chuckled nervously. You smiled and pointed to Techno, "That's right Alex! That's Papa!"

Techno smiled, "Not to interrupte but you haven't finished eating Aphrodite" he smiled as you took the piece of meet off the fork. "Happy?" You teased "Ah! Goddesses don't talk with their mouth full" he retorted.

"Oh you're the one to talk" you shook your head, standing up you scooped up Alex, "We should head home" you chuckled. "I'll walk with, no harm in doing so" Techno offered.

-

Tucking Alex in you gave them a kiss on head as they fell asleep. Quietly walking out the room, you walk out to livingroom where Techno was waiting.

"I appreciate the help today Techno" you smile as he walked over to the door.  "The pleasure is all mine, I..enjoyed taking care of them" he smirked.

You laughed, "I'll see you tomorrow Techno" he opened the door and gave you a kiss on the head "Goodnight" He smiled before walking away.

You sighed to yourself as you walked to your room when Alex was asleep. Getting changed you climb into bed.

Tomorrow will be an interesting day.

[Word count 654]

Hello!
Hi :D

<3