Chapter 12

Removing yourself from the hug, you walk over and snuggled up with Steve. "Oh wow..leaving me for Steve" Techno asked laughing as you nodded. "Yeah no.. I don't think so" he said standing up walking over to you.

Picking you up Techno looked you in the eyes with a disappointed look. "I'm sorry!" You cried while giggling, "Techno are you...are you jealous of Steve?!" You smiled "HEH?! What! No!" His face burned red as if he had gotten caught.

"You are!" You laughed as Techno huffed in embarrassment, he couldn't mutter out a single word, "I don't..I'm not...I..uh.." he mumbled. "It's okay Techno" you smiled placing a kiss on his nose "Although Steve is better" you said quietly.

"That's it.." Techno groaned setting you down, "I'm leaving, you can stay here with your 'beloved Steve' as you say" Techno frowned opening the front door.
"But, what's Aphrodite without her Ares?" You questioned causing Techno to stop.

Turning around he looked at younwith a red face. "You...You are.." Techno sighed "God you're so lucky" he pointed at you before going upstairs to his bed.

-

"Steve no!" You giggled as he whined trying to get a piece of fish. "Steve come on now" you frowned as he sat, looking down feeling bad. "Steve, look at me" you kneeled down to his level speaking softly, he looked up with a sad look.

"Awe, poor baby" you cooed scratching his chin and ears, "Alright but only 2" you warned as you gave 2 raw cod to the polar bear. While cooking some fish, you also cooked some steak and baked some potatoes.

Steve sat by your feet happily waiting for Techno to come back down. Once everything was put together look down at Steve and give him a bowl of food aswell. "I'll be back" you smile setting down Steve's bowl for him to eat.

"Techno?" You called out going upstairs to an empty room. Looking around you saw the window was open, walking over you sticknyour head out and look up at the roof seeing Techno laying on his back.

"Techno?" You asked climbing up into the roof causing his the jump. "Oh, Hey [Y/N]" he smiled "What's up?" "Dinners' ready" you responded laying next to him. "You made Dinner?" He questioned "I figured you needed some time off so, I did some cooking" you smiled.

"I see, how much did you make?" He questioned "Enough for you and Steve" "You're not eating with us?" "No, not this time, not that hungry today" you chuckled.

Carefully you laid your head on Techno's chest as his arms wrapped around you. "Steve is waiting for us" you mumbled just getting comfortable, "He's fine" Techno reassured letting out a breath.

"You're food will get cold" you reminded causing him the groan sitting up. "Alright. Let's go" he smiled holding into you as he climbed off the roof.

[Word count 488]

😳