Chapter 6

Technoblade to you: hey can you come over, Steve won't eat. He seems sick too

You looked at the message as your eyes widened.

"Hey guys, I gotta get going" you announced as Tubbo and Ranboo frowned "Awe, already? Michael likes you though!" Tubbo sighed. "Tubbo it's okay, I'm sure [Y/N] will visit Michael" Ranboo reassured

"You can count on it" you smile, leaving Snowchester you make your way to the snow biome where Techno's house was.

Going through the gate you walk up the stairs and knock on the door, it took a bit but Phil opened the door with a worried look. "Hey Y/N" Phil smiled slightly letting you in. Sitting next to the polar bear was Techno, who was visibly upset.

"Hey Techno, Hey Steve, Hello Phil" you smile slightly, carefully taking a seat next to Techno. You look at Steve who perked his head up in excitement that you had arrived.

He made a happy noise and got up running around, kissing you all over the face. "Steve! Calm down" you giggled as Phil and Techno looked wide eyed at each other then back to you.

"I've been told your not eating bud, come on" you smile giving Steve raw cod which he happy ate until he didn't want anymore. "There you go bud" you scratch his chin, "What's going on huh?" You ask Steve as he make noises in response.

You giggled and joke around "Techno did what? I will certainly have a talk with him" Steve made another noise in response before yawning a laying down.

You stood up as Phil and Techno both looked at you as if your were crazy. "What?" You ask "How! No actual How the heck!" Techno babbled "He was just sick and sad but you...how..oh my god"

Phil laughed "Thanks for helping us mate" "Oh anytime!" You smile opening the door to leave. "Wait actually, Phil do you think you can mend that cape to actually fit [Y/N]?" Techno questioned, "It's my old one but I have no use for it, too small now"

"Oh definitely" Phil nodded "May I?" "You may" you chuckled handing him the cape. Phil took the cape and went next door to his house, "So uh, would you like to stay for dinner or something?" He asked awkwardly cause you to giggle as his face when red.

"I don't see why not" you smiled as his face got more red. Steve grunted at Technoblade, "Steve that's enough, you already scared the crap out of me" this caused you to laugh.

"Technoblade stop bullying my baby boy" you frown engulfing Steve into a hug. "Alright, Alright come on you" Techno shook his head towing over you. 

You move your hand as a puppet mocking the piglin-man while getting up. He kneeled to your level, "Stop that." He frowned "Hmm..nah" you giggled as he shake his head standing up straight to put steak in the furnace.

The door opened as Phil walked in with the cape "Here you are mate!" He smiled "Thank you phil" you responded giving his a hug, putting the cape on after. The perfect fit. Phil soon left, the mention of sleep could be the reason.

After a bit Techno took the steaks out the oven and handed you one on a plate. "Here you are Aphrodite" he shrugged, "Thank you Ares" you chuckled as Techno slightly smirked.

"So, how did you and Ranboo meet?" Techno asked taking a bite of his steak, "Oh, uh..through Tubbo I think..or was it  Sam..I'm honestly not sure" you thought. "Oh? So we're you apart of the government? L'manburg to be exact?" Techno raised his eyebrow awaiting the answer.

"Suprisingly no. I'm friends with everyone from there yes but I choose to stay around the Badlands not to big on the Law" you responded.

"Although somethings been up with Bad so I'm thinking in moving, something about an egg and blood vines" you took a bite of your food as you perked up getting up from your seat "Oh shit! Bad! He wanted  me to meet with him"

"I'm sure it can wait can't it?" Techno asked grabbing your arm as Steve grunted upset. You looks at Techno and smiled "I'm sure it'll do no harm" you smiled.

[Word count 723]

Haha

😳

<3