Chapter 22 [End]

[Few days later]

"Techno let me go, get up" you mumbled trying to get out of his grasp, "I'm comfortable though" Techno groaned pulling you closer into his chest. "Techno come on..I need to pick up Alex from Ranboo's" you turned around facing the piglin.

"Good morning Aphrodite" Techno smiled placing a kiss on your head, "Good morning Techno" you chuckled. "What, no nickname..?" He frowned "Only because you're making me late to pick up our child." You remarked.

Sighing in defeat, Techno let go and turned the other way, "I promise I won't be long" You smiled getting up and stretching along with changing. Before leaving you walk back over to Techno and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

-

Now in Snowchester, you knocked on the door, once opened you were greeted by Tubbo. "Hello [Y/N]! Please come in!" He smiled as you walked in "Tommy was just playing with Michael and Alex " he chuckled as you went upstairs.

"Hey Ranboo, Hey Tommy" You smile going in the room, "Hey [Y/N]" Tommy greeted as Ranboo waved. Alex perked up and ran up to you ingulfing you in a hug.

"Mama! I missed you!" Alex smiled "I had a lot of fun though!" They giggled as Michael nodded with an oink. "Well we should head home, Papa's probably lonely" you chuckled.

"Speaking of, how is Techno?" Tommy asked carefully, "He's more calm? I'm not sure how to explain it but his anger and blood lust has gone down to an extent" you thought "Although he's still himself, just soft when Alex and I are around"

"That seem like him, soft for the ones he loves, you know [Y/N] you are one lucky person, I mean really" Tommy smiled "I'm glad Techno found him a good one." He grinned opening his arms for a hug, which you gladly accepted.

-

"Well, we'll be off now" you smiled now at the front door. As you and Alex were leaving Michael let out a squeal earning the attention of everyone. Quickly he ran over to Alex and handed them a pink flower.

Alex smiled and accepted the flower, giving Michael a hug. Once the hug was over, Michael made his way back over to his home.

-

"Papa!" Alex shouted out running into Techno's arms as he swung them around. "Hey bud, glad to have you back" he smiled giving Alex a kiss on the head, "Papa! Papa look what Michael gave me!" Alex smiled showing Techno the flower.

Techno look at you to which you only shrugged with a laugh. "It's a very nice flower" Techno responded setting Alex down. "Can we put it in a pot?" Alex asked as you nodded, "Of course we can" you responded putting the small flower in the pot.

-

After Alex got settled in the three of you plus Steve snuggled together by the fire.

Alex had fallen asleep.

Looking at you Techno smiled earning your attention.

"What?" You questioned confused "Nothing just, you really, amazing how beautiful you are, and how someone like me got so lucky" " One in a seven point five trillion chance you got this lucky" you chuckled and Techno shook his head in disappointment.

"Come on, you know you love me" you cooed as he chuckled. "You are correct My Dear" placing a kiss on your lips, Techno smiled and held you even closer.

[Word count 566]

AAAAND IT DONE!

WOOO

SO BEFORE WE END! I GOT ALEX FANART AND I LOVE IT,

Due to the artist requesting to stay anonymous I won't be saying who but will show the perfect interpretation of Alex :D

There's also this one that I loved so much I added the scene

To the artist thank you so much for the fanart it made my day :]

I'm thinking of making a one shot book for when I feel like writing while on breaks or when I don't wanna continue a major plot line.

Anyways! That's all!

<3