Chapter 4

"Shit!" You mumbled as you fell in the snow face first, Steve whined out of concern as you just staid there.

Suddenly you felt yourself being picked up, you were confused but looked and saw that Steve himself had picked you up. You laughed and got up hugging the polar bear.

Watching from the window was Technoblade who held his old cape him his hands, awaiting for you to come inside.

He watched as you and Steve chased eachother through the yard. You look over to see two other polar bears asleep.  You frowned and went to them, Steve following behind.

Looking at the name tags you read out 'Baba' and 'Ed' you smiled and pet both of them, earning a happy noise from both.

"I don't think Techno would mind" you chuckled letting them off the lead, as they follow you and Steve to the area you two were playing.

Baba at first was unsure but slowly warmed up to the playfulness that Steve and Ed both had. Speaking of the two, those two were rolling around in the snow together having the time of their life.

After getting owned by the bears you got up from the ground and shook off the snow. You let out a breath of being cold as you brought Baba and Ed back to they're old space.

"Co..Come on Steve" you shivered sniffing. Walking up you knock on the door, waiting for Techno to open it.

Once he did Steve walked in and laid down for a nap. "I'll uh..probably be by tomorrow to play with them again" you stuttered as your teeth slightly chattered.

"Yeah no. Get in inside, you need to warm up." Techno pointed out. You shook your head "Oh no! I'll be- " you let out a sneeze in the middle of your sentence and sniffed "-fine" you finished .

Techno wasn't convinced and dragged you inside. Picking up the old cape Techno wrapped it around your shoulders. "Techno I'll be fine!" You groaned.

"Nuh-uh" Techno responded picking you up, "You need warmth and rest" he made his way upstairs with you holding onto his back. Once up to his room, Techno laid you down on the bed and readjusted the cape you had, making it imitate a blanket.

Once he did that he covered you up with his actual blanket then his cape. "I don't want you getting sick so please rest and stay warm, if you die my property value will go down." He chuckled.

You groaned and turned away from him feeling your eyes get heavy. Slowly but surely you had fallen asleep curled up in his capes, getting a whiff of the signature smell of the pig.

Techno chuckled and he went downstairs to see a sad Steve looking up at the ladder. "It'll be okay Steve" Techno reassured "She needs rest, let her"

Steve huffed but decided to lay down and fall asleep on his own. It was getting dark, Techno was a bit tired but shook it off and waited for you to feel better.

[Word count 513]

Hola :]

Imma update the dream book now :D

<3