Chapter 21

"Careful Techno.." You frowned as he held onto Alex in one hand, and his trident in the other. "We'll be fine! Phil is near by incase of anything" Techno chuckled placing a kiss in your head, your face brushed pink.

Placing down the water, Techno held onto Alex tight and up he went in the sky. Up in the air Alex giggled excited seeing the new heights. You watched from the ground in worry.

"Hold on tightly kid" Techno smiled as he went up higher. Soon realizing he was too high, Techno went back down. While going down his grip loosed. "Oh no..PHIL!" Techno yelled. It took you a second to realize what happened.

"Phil! Alex is falling!" You called out as Philza perked up in panic. Flying up as quickly as he could, he caught Alex Mid-air slowly making his way down. Once Phil was on the ground with Alex, a splash was heard.

Techno landed safely in the water.

"Oh my god Alex are you alright?!" Panicked Techno made his way over "Alex I'm so sorry I didn't-" Techno was cut off by laugher. "Again!" Alex giggled.

You were relieved that Alex was alright, you then looked over to Techno. "Techno." He looked at you in fear, he knew he was in trouble.

-

"Thank you Phil for agreeing to watch Alex" you thanked as he nodded "No problem mate, pressures all mine" with that, Phil walked to his home next door.

Techno was upstairs, pouting, as well as mumbling to himself. Unfortunately for him he got a scolding.

Going up the ladder you were greeted by Techno laying on the bed, you grabbed his attention causing him to sit up. "Look, [Y/N] again, I'm sorry I didn't know they would slip out my grip" taking a seat next to him, you spoke up "I'm still upset, I have every reason to be, what if Phil and I weren't there!"

He sighed "I know, I know but, look at the bright side, they had fun, and you two were there, I wouldn't do something that stupid with out you around." Techno then chuckled "Plus, your kinda cute when you're angry"

"Flattery will not let you off the hook" you groaned. Techno smiled placing a small kiss on your lips "Does that let me off?" He asked. "You...you are..you win" you mumbled, "Just this once, but if you do that again, don't go too high"

Techno nodded, "I won't"

-

The day had gone and Alex was now back home. You were playing in the snow along with them and Steve.

Techno and Phil however, were inside having a conversation.

"Why don't you just go for it Techno?" Phil asked confused, "You always have the right opportunities and times, why not take them?" "Again, Phil, I'm a giant piglin, sure I gave her a smooch to get out of trouble today but that's besides the point." Techno sighed

"You did what?" Phil questioned immediately "What?" Techno questioned, "You kisses her?" "She kissed me first to be fair, but it was an accident, mine however wasn't"

"Techno oh my god, you are so clueless" Phil laughed. "I thought pigs were supposed to be smart" "I am smart, just not when it comes to..[Y/N], I dumb down"  Techno huffed.

"Go Techno, Go tell her before it's too late" Phil chuckled "She'll say yes" "How do you know she will?" "Because she loves you Techno!" Phil blurted out causing Techno to pause.

"How long did you know this information?" Techno questioned turning his head towards Phil. "I've know a bit..a while even"

Technoblade stood up and walked to the window, spotting you, Alex, and Steve. "Phil. I've got something to do" Techno chuckled opening the the door, stepping outside. Phil decided to watch from the window.

Without a warning Techno ran towards you, tacking you down in the snow.

"Ah! Techno!" You yelped as he just rested his chin on your chest. You were unsure how to respond, you didn't have time before Techno placed another kiss on your lips. Then one on your cheek.

"Techno what is this all about?" Your face was red and hot, almost enough to melt the snow. "You know I love you right?" He asked "I do, I love you too but that-" Techno cut you off. "No, No I mean I love you, as is I want to call you my own"

You smiled and ran you hand through his hair. "I love you too Techno" you giggled placing a kiss on his nose.

Alex ran over "Mama! Are you okay?" They asked worried as you laughed. "Yes sweetheart, I'm okay, Papa's just being himself" you reassured.

Getting up, Techno helped you and picked up Alex. "Let's go warm up" he smiled "Especially you, My Aphrodite" he chuckled placing another kiss on you lips as you returned it.

"You two love birds coming inside or are you gonna make out and get sick?" Phil called from the porch area. "Oh can it Phil!" You rolled your eyes as Techno, Alex, Steve and yourself went inside.

[Word count 856]

AYO LETS GOO,

Honestly could end here but I think one more chapter is deserved.

After the next chapter, it's over on the Techno book :]

I love you all!

<3