Kim seokjin

Seokjin:

Jin has been bothering you all afternoon about your plans for the evening

Jin has been bothering you all afternoon about your plans for the evening. You had dinner plans you made months ago with some visiting friends and you weren't going to cancel on them just because Jin showed up and wanted to cuddle. You'll admit, it was tempting, but he bailed on you and kept you waiting plenty of times. He could handle one night alone. Besides, you knew you'd be coming home to him waiting up for you, and you knew how that would end up. You finished up your makeup and left the bathroom, heading for the bedroom to grab the dress you were going to wear tonight. Jin was waiting for you in the doorway out to the hall, pouting his perfect lips and furrowing his brow at you. He dropped his crossed arms when you ignored him, pacing around the room.

"Jagiyaaa.." he whined, acting more immature than usual. You smiled and sighed, not sure what to tell him since you weren't budging.

"Jinnie, I can't cancel tonight. You know that. Why are you being so.." you hesitated as he slipped his sweatshirt off, his t shirt pulling up over his toned body, catching your eye.

'Damnit,' you thought to yourself. "...being so naughty?" you finished your thought, looking over to him to see if he caught on to your tempting words. His eyes narrowed and he looked at you with his head tipped to the side like a confused puppy. You closed the space between you two in a few steps, taking his hand in yours and pulling towards the belt on your robe.

"So you want to stay?" he asked confused, tugging on the silky belt and letting your robe slip open and off your shoulders. His hands gently trailed down your sides and felt the delicate fabric of the lace lingerie you were wearing tonight under your dress. You pushed him back against the wall with a firm hand on his chest, stepping closer and pressing up against him. You smirk.

"Maybe.." you say with a dark twinkle to your eye. "If you promise to stop being so naughty." He nods, gripping your ass tight against him so you can feel his growing bulge. He leans down to kiss you but before he can you lean back, grabbing his wrists and holding them back against the wall at his sides.

"Ah ah ahh..." you taunt, smiling at his confused face. "No touching." He whines and looks at you, not sure if he likes where this is going or not. "Good boys keep their hands to themselves," you say in a sweet voice. You run your hands down his chest and slip them under the hem of his t shirt, teasing the skin at the waistband of his sweatpants. You pull his shirt up and signal for him to hold it between his teeth. He does so and you push up on your tip toes to kiss him over his partially covered lips. He sighs and leans his head forward after you as you pull away, kissing down his exposed chest and torso. You bend at the waist as you get further down his body, fingers about to pull down his sweats and briefs when you feel his hand slipping over your ass, softly gripping you. You stand back up and put your hands on your hips, giving him a warning look. He groans and bites down on the shirt, and slips his hands behind his back, shifting his hips forward. You motion with one finger for him to come forward, but keep a hand on his chest so his shoulders stay back against the wall. He shifts his hips closer to you, meeting the hand you have waiting to tease him further. You pull away as he gets closer and closer, teasing him further.

"Y/N..." he moans, drawing your name out in a plea for you to just give him what he wants. You let him press his hard cock up against your warm palm, rubbing him and gripping him through the thin fabric.

"Do you want more?" you ask in a sweet tone, slipping your hand under the fabrics that separated you from his bare skin. You grip him gently and he moans, pushing himself against your manipulating hold on him.

"Yes please...please jagi..." he groans, dropping the shirt as you oblige, pumping his fully hard cock in your hand, leaning forward again to kiss and tease his torso and chest.

"Does it feel good, baby?" you whisper into his ear. He sighs in response, moaning your name out to you. You feel him pump faster into your hand as you whisper dirty things into his ear, his moaning getting louder and breathing getting faster. Just then your phone rings from the edge of the dresser next to you. You grab it with your free hand and shush Jin, his eyes wrenching open.

"Be a good boy and keep quiet," you say and answer the phone, your friend telling you she's outside in her car, waiting to take you to dinner. You tell her you'll be out soon and hang up.

"Oops! I have to go baby! I'll see you later tonight." You kiss his cheek and he grabs your wrist, looking shocked.

"Y/N! You're leaving me like this? I have to finish myself?" he whines, hoping you're bluffing. You smile at him, slipping your dress on and grabbing your purse.

"Of course not!" you say sympathetically, watching his face relax and him stepping towards you again. You kiss his neck and pull away again.

"You're not allowed to cum until I come home, baby. Then I'll finish you." His eyes widen and watch you as you walk out the door.