Kim namjoon

Namjoon:

Namjoon shuffled in through the door of your apartment

Namjoon shuffled in through the door of your apartment. You sighed and put aside your frustration to go greet him with a kiss. You round the corner of your kitchen and go to hug him, but he only loosely wraps an arm around you before letting you go, finishing up a phone call with Yoongi. You roll your eyes, the frustration from this morning flooding back from when he left you in bed, realizing he was meeting Yoongi and Hoseok earlier than he thought. You wouldnt normally be mad at that, except this time he left 15 minutes into going down on you, leaving you to go from moaning and writhing under him to alone and unsatisfied.

You turn away and go back to the kitchen, cleaning up the dishes you made your dinner in. You hear him hang up and shuffle to your bedroom and plop down on the bed. The tv turns on and you take your time cleaning up. About 15 minutes later you head into the bedroom to find him dozing off on his side of the bed. You smirk and crawl into yours, waiting to hear his light snoring as a sign he's fallen deeper into sleep. When you're sure he has, you lean over to him and get a bit closer, careful not to wake him up even though he's a notoriously heavy sleeper. You run your fingernails lightly up and down his thigh closest to you, and watch him shift very lightly, as if more relaxed. What you don't expect is him to mumble out a light groan in his sleep, but your affect on him makes you want to get a little revenge for earlier. You lean into his side a bit more so you're closer to his neck and ear.

"Joonie..." you whisper in a soft voice. He doesn't react.

"Joonie I want you so bad.." you whine quietly into his ear. He shifts a bit from the hips and your hand takes the opportunity to slide higher, caressing his bulge through his suit pants he wore home. You breathe hot air onto his exposed neck and watch his lips part gently. You feel his cock start to get hard and attentive to your gentle stroking.

"Daddy..." you moan quietly, knowing it's one of his favorite things you say to him. His breathing hitches a little and you feel his hips push up to meet your hand. The thrill of him waking up at any moment and punishing you for being a tease has you nervous but excited.

"Daddy, come fuck me..." you whine, rubbing his hard cock more firmly now. He pushes his hips up further to your hand, having what must be the best dream of his life.

"Oooohh Y/N..." he mumbles, his hand lazily lifting and resting on your exposed thigh closest to him. You freeze, wondering if he's woken up but continue your ministration when he settles. You palm him for a while before gently unbuttoning and unzipping his pants, working slowly to free his hard cock from his briefs.

"Mmore..." he moans, his fully hard cock exposed to the cooler air. You slip you hand over the head and pump him gently, feeling his hips push up for more as you continue. He whines and groans in his sleep, getting more and more fevered. His brow furrows and suddenly you notice him swallow and shift a little more than before. You quickly shift to your side, pulling your hand off him and rolling over, pretending to be asleep next to him as his eyes open. You hold as still as possible as he rustles the bed sheets, confused about what just happened. He nudged you and leans over.

"Princess, are you awake?" he whispers in your ear. You bite your lip and stay silent until he leans away again. You hear him confused and mumbling.

"What the..." he whispers, taking notice of his current state. You roll over to him, pretending to wake up.

"Baby were we-" he starts.

"You were asleep when I got in bed." You glance at his hard cock and back up at him. You look up at him with a smirk. He leans down to you and kisses your neck.

"Let's finish what Daddy started this morning," he begins, and as tempting as it is you want to teach him a lesson. You roll to your side and say casually,

"I already finished what you didn't have time to this morning. Now I'm going to bed. Goodnight, Daddy," you say sweetly but with a teasing tone to your voice. Surprised and still a bit confused, Namjoon sighs and lays back in bed. You know you'll end up waking him up when you can't stand it anymore to finish what you started, but for now you smiled to yourself over his frustrated state.