Min yoongi

Min Yoongi:

You and Yoongi had been bickering all day. Neither of you had gotten enough sleep, and you both woke up cranky and pissed at nothing. Yoongi was quiet and passive aggressive, being flippant and surprisingly rude. You were picky and complaining about everything from your yogurt being spoiled to not being able to find your leggings. It was only a matter of time until you turned your frustration on each other.

You were planning on going to your office with Yoongi before heading to his studio to do some work there, but he decided that he wanted to have you meet him at the studio instead. You thought that was a dumb idea and that he should just come with you. He didn't want to waste time and you got pissed that he couldn't take 20 minutes to run you to your office before his studio. He grumbled under his breath and didn't respond, but just drove you to your office and waited in the car for you.

You huff upstairs and into your office, gathering up what you need to get some work done today. You take a minute to decide if you want to just stay here and work but you know Yoongi would be mad about that too, which only makes you roll your eyes as you shove your stuff into your bag. You're working yourself up without any help from Yoongi, but you don't care.

You yank the door of his car open and slide in, closing it behind you and buckling your seatbelt with a huff. You can feel Yoongi's eyes on you as you sit there. Part of you wants to just call it a day and ask if you two can go home and just chill, but you know he won't go for it.

"Can we go?" you snap, looking out the window instead of at him. He scoffs under his breath and starts the car again, pulling out of his parking space and heading toward the studio. You just sigh, not caring enough to spend the words on it.

"Aish, Y/N. Maybe you should have stayed at the office," he says with a sneer to his words.

"Oh no, we definitely need to go to the studio. You totally need me there," you say quietly, your words laced with sarcasm. You almost regret it but you know he's pissed too.

"Brat," he spits. Your eyes narrow as you whip your head around to scowl at him.

"Jerk," you retort. He chuckles but he's still annoyed with you. Normally your frustration with each other is more easily ignored but bickering seems like the only way today.

He pulls up at the studio and parks, a little surprised when you get out and head inside without waiting for him. He catches up to you as you wait for the elevator, standing a decent distance away from you. You head inside and wait in silence until you reach the floor, and head down the hallway to the studio, waiting for Yoongi to unlock the door. He pulls out his keys and slips it into the lock and pauses, waiting for something.

"Yoongi..." you say, annoyance dripping from your tone. But he doesn't say anything.

"Yoong, come on!" you huff, wondering what the hell he's waiting for. He smirks a little and turns his head to look at you.

"You've got quite a mouth on you today, hm?" You stare at him, anger slowly being replaced with just confusion.

"And an attitude to match," he snarls, grabbing you by the wrist and pulling you between him and the door. His hand that isn't on the key reaches up to grab your chin and tip your face up to look him in the eye.

"I know I've been an asshole today but damn, Y/N...it's like you're asking for a punishment," he growls. He watches your confusion melt into something else, and your pent up frustration bubble up in you into something better than a sarcastic remark. You grab him by the waist and pull his body against yours, pushing up on your toes to kiss him harshly, pulling him down into you and stumbling backwards as he pushes open the door he held closed a moment earlier. He kisses you back aggressively, his tongue pushinb past your lips and into your mouth. The door slams closed behind you and Yoongi, providing privacy for the frustration and tension that's been building all day.

"You're so greedy today," he teases between kisses and bites to your neck. "Turn around." Without waiting for you to oblige him, he's spun you around and has pulled you back to him, yanking your leggings down as he sits in his office chair. You gasp at his rough action with you but it's releasing something in you that you needed today. He's pulling you down by your wrist and quickly guiding you over his knee, your hips pressing against his knee.

"Now....what am I going to do with you?" he says gently, his fingers running up and down your inner thigh, his other hand holding your lower back firmly. He grazes his warm touch over your pussy, not entering or touching too much, just teasing. He lulls you into this docile place, loving the soft coos and whines of appreciation he pulls from you.

"Thaaats more like it, jagi. There's my good girl," he says in a low voice. It bothers you how quickly he's made you forget your anger and you fidget for a moment, trying to turn to look at him but he holds you firmly.

SLAP

A sharp sting and a hot tingle radiate through your left ass cheek. You realize he's following through with his "punishment" and suddenly your pussy is throbbing. Your hips push forward into his thigh and you moan a little, hissing at the reaction your body has. Yoongi leans into your ear and whispers,

"Was that because it hurt or because you liked it so much, naughty girl?"

His words have an immediate effect on you and you moan a little more, wiggling on his lap for him.

"Do you want more?" he taunts, his fingertips back to ghosting over your pussy, getting wetter and wetter by the second. "Beg."

Your anger and frustration from earlier only make this more of a turn on. Having to submit to him when he was being such a dick didn't seem like a likely option but right now it's sounding really good.

"Please, Daddy, I need to be punished! Spank me again, please!" You blurt, blushing at the lusty chuckle he gives in response. Instead of the immediate spank you were expecting, you instead feel two fingers push into you, rubbing against your tight walls and causing you to arch your back up for him. He thumbs your clit firmly as he begins.

"Good girl. Don't you worry." SLAP "Daddy's gonna give you a punishment and a reward," SLAP "A spanking for being so naughty today," SLAP "And you get to cum for admitting you were such a brat,"SLAP

"P-please, Daddy! More!" you moan to him. The combination of his fingers in you and on your clit, his words pushing you closer, and his firm hands on your burning ass are enough to make you feel that familiar pressure. He pushes a third finger in you, stretching you to fit him as he deliveres a few more spanks to your bare ass.

"Cum for me, you naughty little brat." You cum hard and moan his name, writhing in his lap as he brings you down with his fingers.

"Better?" he asks after a moment.

"Better," you giggle. You turn and look up at him.

"Your turn."