Kim seokjin

Seokjin:

Jin wasn't surprised when you asked him to try something in the bedroom with you. He had a feeling you were a little freaky but just gave you time to feel comfortable enough to ask him. He was surprised when you asked him to call you a slut.

"...Jin?" You ask, worried that he'll react badly to your request. He just kind of stared at you from where you were standing in the living room. You think the word itself shocked him more than the request. He's just kind of staring at you blankly, his lips parted a little.

"..we could start with something a little more gentle if you want. Like "naughty girl" or something?" you suggest. He shakes his head a bit and your confusion grows. He smiles a little and comes towards you, pulling you into his arms and hugging you, his hands roaming up and down your back slowly.

"Y/N, it's ok. We can try it," he says sweetly. "And if that's what you want then that's what I'll give you."

You shiver a little as his soft touch drifts lower and lower, ghosting over your ass and thighs in you tight leggings.

"I don't think a little slut like you would have much patience for starting softly," he coos in your ear. His harsh words send a shock right to your core, the contrast of his gentle touch enough to leave you shivering.

"Now, how about you show me what that little slut mouth can do," he says, guiding you to your knees in front of him, his hand winding into your hair and the other unbuttoning his pants in front of your face. This side of Jin is new to you but you're not mad. You asked for it, and he delivered.