Jung hoseok

Hoseok:

Hoseok had been teasing you all night. He had brought you on his arm to a fancy premier for another group, and he had spent every moment you two had semi privacy slipping his hands over your exposed back and neck. You were wearing a dress with a dropped back and your hair pulled up away from your neck, which you knew he loved. Especially after what you told him last night about how you sometimes want him to try new things and be a bit more rough with you. You'd been in a mood all day and knew he was feeling the effect of your intentional wardrobe choice.

After sitting for what seemed like an eternity at a cozy table, watching Hoseok shake hands and exchange niceties with higher ups, there came a lull in the evening. You took the opportunity to lean closer to Hoseok as if you were telling him something. Instead you let the top of your tongue snake across his ear while your hand inches higher up his inner thigh. His hand quickly found your wrist and grabbed tight, not quite stopping you but warning you there would be repercussions. You pulled back to look him in the eye as you continued to move your hand up, palming him through his pants. He let out a shaky breath and smirked at you, leaning closer.

"Are you sure you want to tease me like this, Y/N?"

You smiled innocently and nodded slowly.

"Then I think you should meet me in the hall in two minutes." And with that, he kissed you quickly and stood, exiting the crowded room. Your nerves and excitement bubbles up inside you as the event started, waiting as long as you could before standing up and leaving.

As soon as you left the large room a hand was around your wrist and pulling you along. Hoseok led you down the hall to a black door, opening it up and pulling you inside the marble floored and countered bathroom. Locking the door behind him, he grabbed you and pulled you into a passionate kiss that didn't last nearly long enough for your taste. He quickly spun you around and bent you over the counter, your face close to the mirror as you watched him hike your dress up over your hips.

"So you want me to be a little rougher with you?" he asked, yanking your panties down. Your heart raced with excitement and lust at this rare side of your sweet Hobi.

"Y-yes," you sighed, watching him bend his knees and get level with your aching pussy. His warm breath melted over your core and you whimpered quietly, wondering if anyone would hear you. His tongue teased and coaxed you into a moaning mess, only making it more and more dangerous that you could get caught. His fingers slipped into you and pushed against your right walls as he stood up.

"You better keep quiet, jagi. Someone could hear you being so naughty," he teased. You couldn't help it and smirked, being extra loud with your last moan.

"Do I need to help?" he asked, snaking a hand up to your neck as his fingers pumped in and out of you. You nod and watch as his eyes darken a bit, watching you in the mirror as he squeezes your neck, cutting off your air just enough. You climb faster and faster to your peak and just as he tips you over he releases his grip on your neck, letting you cum hard. He kissed up your exposed back and pulls you up and back against him.

"Was that rough enough, Y/N?" he asks.