Kim Seokjin

Seokjin:

Jin takes the first step towards the open doors, pulling you along with him. He lets go of your hand only for a moment as he steps forward and presses the door close button and the button to the top floor where your apartment is. It seems like an eternity before the doors finally seal closed and the elevator lurches to life, slowly carrying you up. Seokjin turns around to face you, still catching you off guard with how stunning he is. He steps close to you, your back against the wood paneled wall, relinquishing you of any personal space you had, not that you wanted it. He dips his head low to lean into the crook of your neck, you leaning your head a bit to accomodate what you hope will be his plush lips on your needy skin. He knew how to tease you and he had been at it all day. His breath fans over your exposed skin, warm and then cool. Every couple seconds his lips feather light graze over your collar bone, then your jaw, then over your earlobe, making your knees go weak and your body fidget against his. But he's ever the stone wall, hands firmly sliding back and forth over your hips and just above your skirt-clad butt, occasionally roaming to your waist but never high or low enough to give you what you want.

"Jinnie," you pant, your hands clutching onto his worn denim jacket over his sturdy arms.

"Yes, princess?" he asks, working you up even more with a pet name he knows makes you all the more needy.

"I need more, Jin, please.." You gasp quietly as his lips press down onto your neck, just above the divot in your collarbone. His tongue slips just past his lips to tease your skin, making you bight your lip and do your best not to make more noise.

"I think you forgot where we are, Y/N," And suddenly you realize you're still in a public elevator, in your own building where your neighbors live and see you every day. You blush heavily, cursing under your breath both at this painfully slow elevator and at the idea that anyone could have pressed a button and seen you like this with him.

Your hands don't move from your grip on his arms, and they don't move when his right arm slips lower on your hip and down to the front of your skirt. He leans his head back from your neck, looking down at you with a small smirk on his lips as his fingers begin bunching up the fabric bit by bit, slowly lifting your skirt up for him. Your eyes widen but you don't tell him to stop. Instead you spread your legs a little, glad that he's practically covering you from anyone that most definitely could come in through those doors.

"I don't think you mind the idea of being caught, do you princess?" he accuses, already knowing how much it turns you on when he pushes your limits like this. His fingers graze over your panties, teasing your pussy with the lack of sensation. You whine a little and nod to him, looking down to see your skirt pooled around his wrist as it pushes back and forth with his teasing fingers, disappearing and reappearing rhythmically from under the blue fabric. You glance up at the numbers above the elevator door and know there are only five or so floors left until yours, but Jin doesn't seem to mind. He pushes the fabric of your panties to the side, letting the very tip of his middle finger slip between your slick folds, just barely invading your dripping pussy.

"Oh Y/N," he says, a quiet and raspy moan escaping his lips. He tips your chin up until you're looking him in the eyes, an expression of lust and need and flushed excitement and embarrassment painted on your face. "You're already dripping for me."

He pushes his middle and ring finger into your pussy as he tells you this, smirking as your face expresses your pleasure back to him. Your velvety walls clench around his digits, eager for more attention and adjusting to the half-anticipated intrusion. You open your mouth, ready to beg him to move his fingers, fuck you with them, fuck you for real here in the elevator, anything, but you're shocked still when the elevator dings and the doors begin to glide open. Your face flushes bright red, afraid you've been caught just before reaching your floor, but Seokjin's stays completely the same, drinking in the lusty state he's put you in. You bite back a whimper as he slips his fingers out from inside you, letting your skirt drop back down as well.

"Don't worry, princess. It's your floor," he says. Your eyes are glued to his hand as he raises his two fingers to his lips, sucking them clean of your juices slowly as you watch with rapt attention. He takes your hand in his other and pulls you with him.

"And I'm not done with you yet."