Jeon jungkook

Jung kook:

You could be flighty, a little flakey, sometimes just downright air headed. You have a nasty habit of going off the grid sometimes when you're busy. You could be hanging out with friends and have your phone die, or forget to let Jungkook know when your plans change and you won't be coming back to the apartment until late that night. He's gotten pissed about it before and you've apologized profusely, but to be honest, you've never really made much of an effort to change your ways.

You'd just gotten home from an impromptu overnight at a girlfriend's lake house, where you just so happened to not have any cellphone service; a huge oversight on your part. Jungkook was worried sick and waiting for you when you came through the door. He was pacing the living room floor and looked like he hadn't slept all night. You went to him immediately, hugging him and explaining and apologizing the best you could, calming down as he did. It didn't last long though. After he realized you weren't dead in a ditch somewhere, he began laying into you about how you can be so reckless. This had been going on for almost twenty minutes now and you couldn't help but roll your eyes a little at how extra he was being.

"I'm serious, Y/N! I would have no idea if you needed help! You need to carry a portable battery or something! Or get a new phone! That thing is always dying on you," Jungkook half yells, pulling back as you sigh heavily.

"I knoooow," you groan, feeling more and more like a child being chastised.

"Do you? What if your car broke down? What if you got in an accident? Or were at the hospital?" he rambles, at this point just looking for a different reaction from you than the normal sweeping under the rug. You pout and shuffle towards him, pulling him into your arms. He doesn't hug you back, and looks straight ahead, avoiding eye contact with those puppy dog eyes he knows you're giving him.

"Kookieeee.." you coo, trying to get him to soften up and forget about it. You missed him while you were gone, and seeing him all worked up like this annoys you but also endears him to you even more than normal. God, he could be so over the top but somehow it was just playing up how cute he can be.

"Stop, Y/N. I'm still mad," he says coldly.

"Kookie, pleeeasse... I missed you when I was gone," you say sweetly, nuzzling into his chest. He sighs heavily and still keeps his hands to himself. You know he's actually mad now, and when he's this mad it usually takes some real work for him to get over it and accept your apology. You rack your brain for what you did the last time he was this mad... Well, actually the last time he was this mad you ended up having really good sex. He got over it just fine then. The idea is a little risky but now that you've thought of it, you can't quite get it out of your head. You bite your lip, remembering a particularly steamy moment. Your hands slip a little lower on his back and fiddle with the waist of his fitted black sweatpants. He grabs your wrists and pulls your hands off until he's holding them firmly between the two of you.

"Y/N come on..." he warns. You smile back at him, stepping a little closer and reaching out to put your arms around his shoulders. He grips you tighter and pulls your arms back to where they were, held firmly between the two of you.

"Y/N, don't test me. I know what you're doing," he says, voice serious but a little curious.

"What am I doing, Kookie?" you say innocently, stepping forward and waiting for his reaction. Your thin t shirt doesn't cover much, and you know exactly how to press his buttons.

"You know what you're doing. Don't tempt me," he says, his word choice only urging you on.

"Tempt you?" you taunt, shifting your weight from leg to leg, your hips swaying gently. You pull your hands up, his grip on your wrists pulling his arms up with yours. You turn away from him and and pull his arms down with yours, so he's got you hugged against his chest. You lean your head back and look up at him, wondering if he's cracking at all, but he still looks pissed. You wonder if you're doing more damage than anything else until you feel something press into your lower back. You smirk up at him.

"Yes... Tempt me," he says carefully, swallowing hard, brow still furrowed in annoyance.

"I can't help it, Kookie. Don't you think you're overreacting?" you say, tone specifically casual. "I mean, you were being kind of a dick." You contrast your mean words with a particularly pointed swivel of your hips against his, the feeling cutting the shock of your words. He chuckles a little, rolling his eyes.

"Oh I'm being a dick? You don't have the decency to call me all weekend and let me know where you are but I'm the dick? Wow, you can be such a..." he pauses, hesitating to say the words on the tip of his tongue. You yank your hands out of his grasp and turn around to face him. You push his chest, irritating him further.

"A what?" you say coyly, coaxing it from him. His anger turning you on and only encouraging you after seeing and feeling the reaction you got from him a moment ago.

"No," he states. You step closer and grab his shirt, pulling harshly until his face is only a few inches from yours. Your eyes are filled with lust as you watch him, practically seething, but the look in his dark eyes matching yours. His lip curls up a little as he gives in to your manipulation. He knows what you want.

"Say it," you say breathily, your lips practically grazing his.

"...a bitch," he says through his smirk, hand suddenly reaching up to grip your jaw, holding your face firmly in his large hand. You gasp and your hands clamber to grab his arm, playing along and tugging at his grip on you. He pulls you tightly against his body, smirking at how easy it was to overcome you physically.

"You know just how to piss me off, don't you you little bitch?" You struggle a little in his hold on you. Something in you is turned on instantly by his change in attitude and his aggressive tone.

"Answer me. Or are you too busy grinding your needy pussy against me? Can't seem to get enough," he taunts.

"You're such an asshole," you spit, heart racing at how riled up he's got you so quickly. He growls at your attempt to wriggle away from him.

"I think you like it. Tell me you don't. Tell me you don't want me to bend you over the table and fuck you," he mocks. You hesitate, not wanting to give in, but you know he's right. His hand slips off your back and his palm connects with your ass, slapping harshly and lingering there. You gasp and jump a little, to which he chuckles darkly.

"Exactly. Now bend over that table and I'll fuck you like the little slut you are."