Jung hoseok

Hoseok:

You were a nervous wreck. It's 9:45pm and Hoseok will be home any minute now. He's been on tour for so long and you miss him obviously, but FaceTime has been hard lately. This has been a longer tour than normal and it's taken its toll on both of you differently. You were getting into a funk and needed to get out of your apartment more, so you decided to hang out with some old college friends, including an ex of yours who was now a good friend. It wouldn't normally be an issue for Hoseok but he posted a picture of the two of you doing some hoky prom pose with the caption "Back together" and a bunch of emojis. He was obviously joking, but when Hobi saw it, your normal FaceTime turned into an argument. You tried to explain that you've been lonely and needed to spend time with people out of the apartment, but that turned into 'Why is he who you go to when you're lonely?' You got mad at him being uncharacteristically jealous, and the rest of your conversation that night seemed forced. How was it that you could miss someone so badly and need time away from them at the same time. You felt guilty and you didn't know why.

The last couple times you FaceTimed were good but they were filled with a nervous energy and a conscious effort to not bring up any of your recent disagreements. It was so unlike the two of you to not be able to talk about something. So here you are, sitting nervously on your couch, waiting to hear a knock on your door and wondering if he'll be upset still or want to talk about it or if you'll just have to forget it completely and try and hide your feelings and-

Your racing thoughts are halted by a quiet knock. You hesitate but shake it off and stand, pulling your loose t shirt dress down a little and running your hands through your hair. Your heart races but you try to keep calm. You should be happy, not nervous. You open the door and exhale, smiling softly at the beaming face across from you. He walks you backwards and drops his bag, pushing the door closed with his foot and pulling you by your hips into his arms. His hands smooth over your hips and up your back, pressing you firmly into his body a he buries his head into your neck. He breathes in deeply and exhales your name, his breath leavingbyour neck warm and relaxing you from your worries.

"Y/N.....I missed you so much, baby," he sighs, squeezing you a little tighter before pulling back a little to kiss you, it's sweet but full of longing and makes you shiver as you realize just how much you missed his touch.

"I missed you, too," you reply, your brow furrowing. He sees your worried look and looks at quizzically, waiting for you to say something else. You open your mouth to try and clarify everything that's been on your mind but you don't even know where to begin. He watches you try to form the words and a look of understanding mixed with guilt spreads on his soft features. He sighs and kisses your forehead, taking your hand and walking you over to the couch. He sits you down and sits on the coffee table across from you, your knees inbetween his.

"Jagi, I'm sorry," he says, looking at you with a serious look. You're instantly wanting to tell him it's fine and that you don't care, but he knows you need to hear this.

"I know you would never cheat or replace me or anything like that. I don't know why I got so mad the other night," he starts, embarrassed to even admit his thoughts this way.

"I was just jealous of him that he got to be there for you," he says quietly, his eyes looking down to his lap. "...that he got to make you smile." Your heart races as you hear him doubt himself, and an overwhelming need to make him feel better again overcomes you.

"Hobi stop. I know," you tip his head up to look at you. "But no one- not him, not anyone- can make me feel how you do." You pull him to you to kiss him, holding his neck and slipping your fingers into his hair. You feel him stand up a bit and push you back onto the couch, moving you where he wants you so he can lay over you on the soft cushions. And just like that the weight of the world is off your shoulders, and the weight of his body pressed onto yours replaces it. Your heart flutters as he pulls away, smiling again.

"I missed making you feel this good, baby," he coos softly into your ear. You find it sweet until his tongue darts out to trace the edge of your ear, his teeth nibbling at your earlobe. Suddenly you know exactly what he means. You push your hips up into his, legs spread for his hips. His breath hitches in his throat as you do.

"Glad to see you missed it, too." You smirk up at him and press into him again, swiveling your hips and wrapping your legs around his. His eyes close and his lips part, a low groan escaping him. You bite your lip as you press your barely covered pussy against his hard bulge, your short dress slipping up over your hips.

"No one's ever done to me what you can," you whisper to him. His eyes flash darker and something in him switches. He smirks down at you and presses another heavy kiss to your lips, slipping his tongue past them and teasing your own, his hands slide down from your breasts to your waist, pulling you further up the couch. He quickly flips you over and pushes you up onto your knees, pressing and hand on the small of your back. You arch your ass up to him and he yanks your panties off you and over your knees, tossing them to the floor. He leans in and takes one long lick of your wet pussy, his tongue dancing over your clit before sliding to your clenching entrance, teasing you with just the tip. You whine as he taunts you, giving you only small and gentle licks and avoiding your clit.

"Hobi pleeeaase..." you whine to him, pushing back for more. "I want you cock.." you moan, a little embarrassed at how brazen you're being but you know he loves teasing you like this.

"Hey I'm just trying to make sure you're ready for it," he says, punctuating his words with two fingers sliding into your pussy. You squeeze him tightly, realizing maybe he's right. The only sex toy you have is a little bullet vibe. "I haven't fucked you in a long time, jagi. I don't want to hurt you." You shiver at his words and push back onto his fingers. He watches as you fuck yourself on them, fully aware that it's not enough to satiate you.

"Good girl," he encourages, giving you a little spank and watching as you put on a little show for him. He pulls out his cock in his free hand and strokes himself as you work yourself up. He moans from behind you and you groan his name, asking for him to fuck you how you both want. You feel his fingers pull out from your throbbing pussy, and are replaced with the thick head of his cock. He holds you still, letting you anticipate what's coming.

"Ready, baby?" he asks, knowing your answer. His hands wrap around your hips.

"Fuck me, Hobi," you moan. He pushes into you slowly, reveling in the sounds that escape from you as you're filled up by him. You stretch around him and breathe in shakily as you adjust. He pushes in to the hilt, bottoming out and gasping as he does.

"Ah, fuck Y/N, it's so tight," he pants. He begins pumping out and back in, slowly picking up the pace. You go from burying your face into the cushion to pushing up onto your elbows, letting your noises fill the room. You coax him on as he fucks you into oblivion, pushing so deep into you and hitting every spot you need him to.

"Ho-Hoseok...I'm so close!" you pant as he reaches under you to rub your clit. You gasp at the added pleasure, and push back harder into him.

"Come on, Y/N. Cum for me." He thrusts hard into you, grunting as his hips smack into yours. You moan out, your legs shaking under you and his pace picking up. You gasp and moan out for him as he pulls up up against him, thrusting into you as you cum hard. His hands roam over your body and his mouth runs up your neck and shoulder as you shake in his arms. He cums soon after, pushing into you and resting there as he fills you. He leans over you and lays you back down onto the couch, laying over you as you come down.

"I missed you, baby," he whispers in your ear.

"I missed you, too."

Authors Note
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

If you guys want me to do anyone's smut just comment or txt me cause I don't know who to write next so give me a person to write pls🥰😊