10. Kidding

Mr Zachary!!!

Seeing him suddenly made me startle and his voice sent tingles down my spine.

"Uh..." I mumbled and couldn't frame any words to reply and was thinking of all the possible replies of hello's in 5x speed in my mind.

Being unable to tolerate the uncomfortable silence... Finally after seconds, what felt like years, I broke it.

"Um painting with kids." I said pointing the little munchkins who were busy painting.

He turned his head towards the kids and looked back at me and then he looked at his wrist watch and then began walking towards door and left.

Eh? That was weird, no more words? No 'Careful Celestial'?

"What are you thinking?"

Zara's sweet voice suddenly gave me a mini stroke.

"Um nothing", I said and sat with them.

Zara it is not good to poke nose in other's mind.

I giggled at the thought of Asher acting like the big brother

I wonder who's born first.

"Who's the elder here?" I asked while arranging the papers lying on the floor.

"Me...!" Zara squealed with excitement with her hand in air.

"Oh Zara! Why are you screaming? Now you're acting like a kid." Asher sounded like an adult.

You both are... kids! Silly kiddos.

"It's okay Asher... Anyway, are you jealous that Zara is older than you?" I asked grinning.

"Offcourse not. She is only 6 minutes older than me."

6! My favourite number!

After many minutes of taking lessons about painting from the two cutest painters, my phone started buzzing.

I picked up the phone and from other end there was the 'irritating but cute' lines.

"Hey hey hey! I'm sorry if I interrupted something important or passionate you know, because I really really really need your help! I sent you two pics and choose one"

I rolled my eyes and went to balcony as I didn't want the kids to learn something inappropriate for their age which I know Liza would definitely say.

Both are great! Obviously it's Liza!

Both are good Liz... But what's the occasion?

"Sam is taking me out... " She said musically. I'm sure that she's dancing and swirling right now.

"Then... The first one... Save the second one for something more nicer, anyway in the first one you have thicker coat, better you won't catch cold"