7. A Nanny!?

Everytime he says my name, there's something, something very peaceful and satisfying.

And when he says "Careful Celestial", it feels like everything slows down, my heartbeat slows down in a weird way which makes me feel like there's a reason for me to live, an unknown reason which I'm very close to but I need a key to open the reason, so I can slowdown my life forever and live in peace.

I was following him and gazing the freaking mansion around me while going through many turns.

It would take few days to remember all the rooms and paths. This house, heh, mansion! Is too big for three people, waste of electricity, waste of money, waste of furniture-

The I realised he was too ahead of me, so I speed walked to him and I was looking down at his feet so I won't miss him, floor was slippery, thankgod I didn't slip and also I didn't make any sounds as I realised I was still wearing my fluffy slippers, which are meant to be worm at home.

Wait, can't you walk a little slowly? It looks like you're in some race and walking fast but in a classy way! Oh yeah! This guy is wasting his energy too.

I shook my head and face palmed at the thought of his unnecessary wastage and his feet stopped, he looked at me, I was stupid enough to still... stick my palm on my face and looked up.

"Why are you covering your face" he said with that heart tickling smirk and an eyebrow raised.

Stupidly I spoke with my palm on my face, I spoke stupid and I did stupid and there's no doubt that I'll do stupid and that I am stupid.

Umm..., I avoided his gaze and spoke "I was just checking how big is my face".

Wow Celeste! Could there be anymore stupid answers than this! Take that bloody hand of your face before he thinks I'm too desperate to makeout with my palm.

He came closer to me and removed my palm off my face and held my hand. He shook his head sideways slightly, looking a little amused and smirked.

That smirk made my heart flutter and I felt my cheeks burning up.

He was looking me in the eye, it felt like he was searching something in my eyes, he obviously could see the blush on my face and gently caressed the apple of my left cheek with his thumb.

Usually his expression is always intimidating but now, it was so... neutral and soft, he turned soft after I burned my cheeks by blushing while looking at his smirk.

He opened his mouth to say my name, Celest-

"Don't" I blurted out.

I'm so drawn to him that whenever he says my name, even though I love the effect, I didn't want it, I didn't want to feel weak, so I said "don't", which I instantly regretted.

He withdrew his thumb from my cheek but still held my right hand, he moved away from me a little making me realise that I was in a dining room, a classy, 'the most beautiful dining room I've ever seen in my life' dining room. My eyes moved up to the beautiful chandelier hanging which made my jaw drop.

"Please make yourself comfortable"

He and I both sat near eachother, he sat on the head seat of long table which looked like-

I started thinking how many seats are there so I started counting.

1, 2, 3 ......9-

Obviously I knew that the same number of seats are placed parallel to eachother yet silly me, lost in thoughts and counting and mouthing numbers, looking at every seat.