11. One Option

After spending the day with kids and saying send offs, I promised them that, I'll visit them again on next weekend.

"Tired?" His husky voice broke my short nap.

I straighten out myself, "well... energy is needed for playing with kids, especially more if it's your kids, Mr Zachary."

He turned his head from steering to look at me with a raised eyebrow.

I shrugged my shoulders and faintly smiled at him.

He smirked and turned his head to steering.

After a while of silent minutes, the car stopped.

I held my purse and turned to look at Mr Zachary, but found him already watching me.

My heart started beating faster as our eyes met eachother, but this time, I was in control.

I tried to be normal and not let my cheeks burn but,

"Hehe but you failed" my inner voice got me.

Alright atleast I tried.

"How much do you talk to yourself in a day, Miss Celestial?"

My cheeks hit the top it could, and I turned in the opposite direction, as fastly as I could to hide my face.

I gathered up all my courage to ask a thing which I was curious about, since yesterday.

"Mr Zachary, were you busy yesterday, like um, like, uh... while driving me home, uh... I mean like at that time."

Wow you cracked so many times that the sentence is no longer a sentence but it's powder.

His eyebrow raised, "are you thinking about why I left with no words yesterday, before leaving you home?"

"Um... not exactly but uh..."

"Are you upset about it?"

"Wait! I didn't say that!"

I felt like, I got caught red handed, so I raised to go against the words.

"So you wanted me to speak with you before leaving you home?"

I slowly mumbled "I didn't say that either..."

His ringtone broke the awkward silence between us.

"On Mike"

And he was listening something through his bluetooth.

I thought to say good night and leave so I waited for the call to get over.

After seconds, A smile.

A smile appeared on his face, a smile like he succeeded or won something.

"Good, off Mike."

And the call ended, I smiled at him, "good night Mr Zachary" and I got down from the car.