17. Why did He Say that?

Was that a date?

"What's going in that pretty little head of yours?"

Daniel came to me, holding my Frappuccino. He sat down and gave me the Frappuccino.

I sipped and sighed thinking about Mr Zachary, and a sound brought me to conscious.

Daniel knocked on the table and was looking at me for a response.

"It's nothing, I'm just thinking about the kids"

I lied as I didn't want to talk about Mr Zachary, with Daniel

"Hey, babysitting is tomorrow and now you can dream about the man infront of you."

I giggled.

"That's funny, good joke Daniel"

"Ouch Celestial."

I giggled again.

"So do you wanna order something else?"

"Um-"

He cut me off before I completed my sentence.

"Wait, why did I even ask you? I know what you'll say, zwei puddings!"

I shrugged.

"I hate that thing, it doesn't even exist in states of matter."

"Hey! That's not nice, and yes it does, semi solid, duh"

"That's intermediate, that doesn't count."

"Yes it does, every state of matter counts."

"Whatever, I don't like anything in semi solid except jello shots."

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

The server arrived with two puddings.

I was extremely happy and I also acted like I was extremely happy to irritate Daniel that I'm happy with the puddings

"As if it's not enough that you have brought two slimy things, but now, you also make that as a cake by keeping pudding on a pudding."

I looked at Daniel with wide eyes open to make him look like I'm angry and then I rolled my eyes.

I don't understand why he doesn't like puddings, I mean everyone likes jello, he says the texture of puddings make him puke but how could such a sweet thing like jello can make someone puke. And isn't it cool to put one pudding on another pudding and slice it down, it looks and feels so satisfying, Daniel can never understand!

After eating, I stood up to leave but Daniel called me from behind.

I turned around to listen him annoy me.

"Another pudding?"

"Daniel!" I frowned.

He snickered and passed beside me to start the car before I reach and tease me for walking slowly.

"Celestial! Fast!", He sat in the car and yelled.

I sat in the car and before he say what he usually says I started saying it.

"I know, I know, I have such short and cute legs and I walk slowly because I'm not meant to be walking as I am meant to be carried and you will carry me for free of cost but no! No thankyou, especially when stinky armpits are inches away from me."

Woah I was good!

"Ouch! You have a mean side too."

"There're many sides in me, various sides for various words and actions." I shrugged feeling proud of myself for getting back nicely.