27. Stubborn

'Celestial Petal
If you want to know about your mother Marilyn Petal, come to street 32, Oholo road, building 17 on Sunday  15th April 2018, you should come alone and do not inform police about this. Do not reply or share, Disobeying any of these words will not be good for you. Remember your mother is not in safe hands'

"You are not going there" he said instantly after reading the mail.

"I didn't ask for your opinion"

"Celestial, it is not safe and you are not understanding what's going"

"It's about my mother, I am going there!"

"You are not!"

"Zachary" I said and held his collar and jerked him front so I could look into his eyes, "it's either I'm going there or I die"

Don't know how much time passed that we didn't move and looked at eachother, eye to eye deeply lost in vain, our stubbornness and fierce has collided and I won't be taking a step back.

He sighed.

"Alright, you will listen to me"

I narrowed my eyes and looked at him suspiciously.

"Or I won't let you go" he said.

"Alright what should I do?"

"I will say you tomorrow and now, off the phone and sleep"

"I don't like you" I said and covered blanket over me, covering myself completely.

"I- I just want you to be safe" I heard.

A tear formed in the edge of my eye.

I blew the tear off and shut my eyes tightly wanting to just die.

-----------------------------------------
"Morning"

I blinked my eyes a few times and rubbed my eyes.

I was annoyed to see him looking at me while I was sleeping and also that he is the first face I saw after waking up.

"What do you want" I asked irritatingly.

His jaw clenched, I guess my actions are getting on his nerves, looking at him, shooted shivers through my spine.

"Sit" he said sternly.

I didn't want to obey him but looking at him right now, he is intimidating me.

I sat and rested on the head rest.

"Get dressed and we'll have breakfast"

I rolled my eyes "fine"

It's so frustrating that I should first clean up my self and get reaaady to eat breakfast. I mean, you wakeup to eat, not to try clothes, and having a pre regime for even eating breakfast is terrible.

I tried to sit on the wheelchair and, Mr Zachary saw me and quickly held my arm and helped me and when he was doing that, a thought striked me that I should go alone to the location which was mailed to me, so I should be able to walk by myself and now I'm taking help to stand and walk few steps.