4. Seeing Him

Both were grinning widely when I bent to look them in the eye

I stroked their hair playfully and the shine in both the kids eyes was bright.
It looked like they saw something they've been longing for years to see.

"My name is Celestial", I told them showing my brightest smile, what are your names?

Both the kids looked like somewhere between 3-4years and looked like twins.

The girl with minnie mouse hairband raised her hand and said "Jara, Jara, Jara", joyfully and the boy with neatly coiffed brown hair identical to the girl's hair poked his cheek and said ''Ash''.

I understood that the both kids couldn't pronounce their names properly as I heard the pudding man call them "Zara and Asher".

I smiled at them raising both of my eyebrows and said, "my name is Celestial, so you two can call me Celeste or Celestial".

No, both the kids pouted and said simultaneously "No Celeste".

"Alright, then what would you both like to call me", I said smiling.

The both kids looked at eachother and giggled, then the both turned to me and said "Rapunzel" simultaneously.

Then I pouted and said "so you don't want to call me Celeste" acting sadly.

"No" both the munchkins said simultaneously and seriously, seriousness on their faces looked adorable.

Okie dokie, you can call me 'Rapunzel', I felt shy while saying the word "Rapunzel" as I knew that the man was still standing and looking at us.

I stood up and looked at him.

He was so tall that with my 3 inch pumps on, I was probably upto his chest, his sharp jawline was clenched, neatly trimmed beard, his pitch black hair was pushed back and his eyes were dark, looked dangerous but there was a twinkle in his eyes.

He looked dangerously handsome and a faint smile appeared on his face when I was lost in my thoughts thinking how stunning he looked.

"Umm... They are-"

I looked at the kids and I was confused thinking if it was appropriate to ask him whether he was their father as his features didn't match with the kids at all.
The kids just looked heavenly adorable like little angels and he looked like a devil except that he was heavenly handsome.

"Yes, they're my kids" A rough hoarse voice left his mouth.

I stroked the little kids hair playfully and replied "they're adorable".

"Celestial"

When I heard him call me, I looked at him and his eyes looked like the final destination where I was lost, then my shyness hit me and I looked down.

I understood that he speaks english so I replied
"Yes sir, that's my name, your order will be served soon sir".

I quickly walked to the kitchen after saying the last word and rested myself on the wall, all were busy working.