19. Fading

Trigger warning - mature content ahead

After tucking the kids and waiting until they fall asleep, I started walking to the entrance.

While walking, I found Mr Zachary in the hall, sitting on the couch and busy into his laptop.

It felt weird that he is working in the hall instead of his room, as I have never seen him working in the hall.

Anyway, I tried to ignore his presence and walked past him but he called out my name.

Now, what did I do, was the noise loud and disturbing when we were playing or did I break something, oh god what the hell did I do?

I frowned and turned around, and smiled nervously

He was looking at me without moving and I felt awkward so I spoke.

"Yes, Mr Zachary"

"Jordan will drop you"

That's usual, he does that probably everyday, why did he say this?

I was confused so I wanted to ask him.

"Is there anything else that you would like to say Mr Zachary"

"No, you can leave"

I quietly walked out of the hall to the entrance

Jordan saw me and stood near the car's door and didn't open the door but was waiting for me to open it by myself as he does know that I feel uncomfortable when someone opens the door for me.

"Hey Jordan, how are you"

"Hello Celestial, I'm good thankyou"

After reaching home, I called Daniel and quickly opened the door and ran to my room to select a dress for the party.

Disclaimer, I don't take much time to get ready, I know all the girls say this but seriously, I don't take much time to get ready but I take most of the time to choose what to wear and which hairstyle should I make.

Yeah, and also I take most of the time to apply eyeliner too, duh! the girls who apply eyeliner with one swipe are not normal and maybe they might have superpowers! I'm just saying, you know...

I was digging into my wardrobe for clothes like a dog digging into the ground for its bone

After thinking of colour and neckline, I finally decided to wear this

The colour is darker shade so it would be fine to wear for a party I guess

I applied some bb cream and filled my eyebrows and put on some blush and lipstick of maroon colour just like the dress.

Now it comes to the dangerous part the eyes!

I curled my lashes and held the eyeliner, like it was a sword and entered into the battlefield to fight with my eye.