6. Careful Celestial

Mom went to Mrs Meyer's house, who's her work bestie and I really hope they don't get too drunk.

She told me and she went three hours ago and I'm still on my bed because it's saturday. I wanted to sleep a little more but Liza's call woke me up.

I didn't open my eyes and got the phone.

"Aargh, what Liza", I mumbled sleepily.

You're still sleeping!? it's gonna be 12.

I dragged myself out of bed and sat on it still sleepily, "well I'm not sleeping anymore and it's saturday Liza!".

"Hey, get your ass here and then we both will go window shopping."

Fine, I whined, I need to freshen up and get ready, I mumbled still sleepily.

"Hmm, only in-"

I ended the call, I giggled, I'm so sure that Liz is cursing me now.

I looked at myself in the mirror, my hair was tied up in a huge messy bun and it wasn't a cute messy bun, instead it was a freakin ugly messy bun, my morning face made me feel nauseous.

"Could I expect anymore from an ugly morning face"

I mimicked Chandler in my thoughts which made me giggle.

I washed my face, the cold splash of water hit me and all my dizziness is no more.

Just then the door bell rang, I opened the door and there was a huge man standing completely dressed up in black, before I say something, he handed me his phone and motioned his hand to keep it near ear.

The voice from phone shocked me, it was Zachary.

"Celestial"

"Yes", I blurted out.

"I need you, Asher is sick and he wants you, my men will pick you up", don't be late, he ended the call.

He sounded hasty.

"Just a minute", I said out to the person and ran up to get my phone and locked the door.

The person has already opened the car's door and was waiting for me, I quickly sat in the car and he shut the door.

He was driving fast but not too fast and I was praying inside that nothing should happen to Asher.

He's a sweetheart, nothing should happen to him, nothing's gonna happen to him, he'll be fine, he should be fine...

I rested my head and laid back, yet I was really nervous and worried about Asher, the silence made me drive in yesterday's thoughts and I got lost in it.

Soon I was up when someone said "gnädige Frau" which means "Madam" in english.

A woman came to me hurriedly,