Introduction

For those, who are not 'enough'...

You are the ocean. You drown 'enough'. 

..

..

..

..

..

..

THIS STORY CONTAINS SEXUAL, ABUSIVE, AND VIOLENT CONTENT. HENCEFORTH, I ADVISE YOU TO NOT READ THIS IF YOU HAVE ANY TRIGGERS ABOUT THE ABOVE-MENTIONED TOPICS.

 THE AUTHOR OR THE READERS DO NOT SUPPORT ANY FORM OF ABUSE OR RAPE. THESE ARE GRAVE CRIMES AND SHOULD NEVER BE ENCOURAGED. 

Hello guys,

I know there are many cliche billionaire stories on watt pad, but I can assure you that I have tried my best to include different plots and work. So please be kind to this story and help me cultivate my skills.

I have been working on this story for more than half a year, yet it's not perfect. I am open to all views and information and I am willing to take pieces of advice on my mistakes and plot but I request you not to be harsh.

This story is my own work, and I, as the only owner of this work, hope to receive respect and not to be copied. But I do not own any of the graphics in this book and they have been used for the sole purpose of situation or expression.

I am expecting a lot of love from you, so please help me improve and be better.

Won't take any more of your time. I WILL BE UPDATING WITHIN A WEEK OF EVERY CHAPTER. 

ENJOY THE STORY :)