Payback🎵

CAELUM'S POV:

How could anyone gather their guts to slap me right in the face? She was probably an insane woman , didn't she know who she was talking to? I could make a list of a hundred high profile women who would sleep with me without a word. Who the fuck does she think she is?

These were Caelum's thoughts after Rosette left his office. The anger inside Caelum was feeding on all the beauty of her face and the innocent scent of her body.

That's when someone knocked the door furiously, this was, right now if anyone met him then he would eat them alive. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HERE IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR DAMN LIFE!" he yelled, the anger inside him pushing to unleash upon the person standing at the other side of the door.

But the door swung open, he knew who was bold enough to push that door open. Only three people on this planet dare do this especially when he was mad.

"WHAT THE FUCK CAELUM, ARE YOU INSANE?" Cole yelled back

"Last I checked I was still the one giving your salary." He said in a cold voice.

His eyebrows were knitted together in tension and his face looked extraordinarily tense.

"But still you don't get to mess with my department, do you know the girl I sent to your office this morning, came back so terrified ,it looked as if she had seen a monster, her eyes were red with crying and she was shaking all over , not to mention she said that she wanted to quit. How will you explain this. Huh?"

Cole walked up to the desk and took a closer look at Caelum's angry face. He was shocked.

On his right cheek, five fingers were printed in red, never had he seen this man like this. The cold fury on his face was magnified.

"W-What happened to your face?" Cole's anger had vanished .

"I walked into a closed door" Caelum countered back sharply which in other words meant ;

LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE.

Cole dared not say another word, no matter how close he was to him, He knew the man's borderline. And the fact that doors don't have five pretty fingers.

"Fine then, I'll come back later."

He said that and was starting to leave when Caelum called, "Wait, I need all the family and personal information of Rosette Carter"

Cole could see the mad rage in his eyes, he pitied the poor girl but standing between a lion and its prey would be pure stupidity.

"I'm on it" he said and left.

He prayed to the heavens above to calm Caelum's anger, for the last thing that he wanted to witness in this life was the ruin of a sweet, innocent girl.

He let out a sigh and walked away from the cold office.