Not a bad thing🎵

THIRD PERSONS POV:

The next day Caelum entered his office looking tired. He couldn't sleep a wink last night, all he could think about was the girl in the blue dress. "Ahh man, she's fucking up my schedule" .He whispered to himself.

Angela brought him his morning coffee but instead of putting it on his desk like always, she went around the table to hand Caelum the cup herself.

Caelum was so busy working that he barely noticed. But Angela had no intentions of stopping there. While handing the coffee she lightly stroked his right hand with her thumb. This action seemed familiar and gave him a very disgusting déjà vu. 

Caelum looked up at her, she was already bending in front of him in a way that her boobs were just inches away from his touch.

But there, there, Angela had made a terrible mistake. Caelum let go of the coffee mug that fell straight at her heels. She screeched. Those heels looked expensive, probably gifted by one of the many men she slept with. Not to mention the hot coffee being spilled on her bare feet.

He looked her dead in the eyes, pure hatred and disgust shone on his face. Angela was more than terrified, her face had gone pale.

"You are fired Miss Angela Horan, you will no longer be my personal assistant."

He said this in a calm yet ice cold tones. He said it slowly as if devouring the taste of his own voice.

Angela was shook, "No please don't do this to me, You can't do this to me!" she was so frustrated by the turn of events that she had raised her voice without realizing it.

Caelum looked at her, his lips curled into an evil smile "I can ruin your life by just snapping my fingers, so u better not raise your voice Goldie Locks."

Angela had no idea what to do, Caelum called the guards who half dragged a weeping Angela out.

Caelum pressed his temples, What the hell was he doing by firing his own personal assistant.

He sighed, but anyways Angela had it coming. Someone knocked at the door, Caelum answered "I'm busy right now, come back later."

But the door still swung open, It was Cole , one of the most efficient employees in the company, he had worked with Caelum since the very first day

He entered saying, " Rumor says someone is cranky today." With a grin on his face, they were old friends . they had both gone to the same school and college, and probably the closest friend Caelum ever had.

"Go way Cole , the last thing I want to do is put up with your bullshit." He said giving him a half hearted glance.

"Okay. So someone really is cranky today"

Caelum let out a frustrated growl "What do you want?"

"Well, here are the files you asked yesterday to be done by Rosette, she finished compiling the da-,"

"What's her name again?"

"Rosette Carter, why?"

It couldn't be her ,right? She wouldn't be working in this company. Her family is rich.. it just didn't make sense to Caelum.

Cole knocked his knuckles on the desk and asked "hey, you alright?"

Caelum composed himself again and said "yeah, just trying to find a new assistant, the last one was pathetic"

"Yup the blonde one had it coming, Rosette is a fine girl, she is honest with her work not to mention she's pretty." He spoke to himself while nodding his head,

"Okay then excuse me. I'll send some from my department to try out for your assistant"

"Send Rosette first , I need to discuss about the files with her."

"Someone's taken a fancy in a girl after all" he made his face look dramatically shocked.

Caelum rolled his eyes on him.