He's here

Chapter

"I see Caelum has been enjoying a feast these days." His blue grey eyes finding their way to mine.

She steadied her hands and looked away from his lust crusted gaze and slid the documents she was viewing inside the cabinet.

All the terrible things he had done to her resurfaced. She shook her head shaking those thoughts away.

"I am supposed to escort you, Please follow me." She tried her best to keep her voice even but instead they came out more like a loud whisper.

Eric smirked, he liked to see how his mere presence made her stumble over herself. He liked to see how she tried her best to hide that sexy body of hers from his gaze. How she looked like she was on the verge of crying. It gave him satisfaction.

Rose guided him to the elevator. After getting in she stood at the farthest corner she could manage in that small space.

She dared not look at him. But she could feel his eyes running across her breast and her legs.

"You know Rose, I kinda missed you."He said out of the blue. He took a step towards her she was already in the corner she could not even step back.

All the horrible memories came flooding back. His fingers plunging into her at the age of fifteen, his mouth biting her breast while she was shuddering with pain. Her entire body went still. She could not move, his length in her mouth with him pulling her long hair.

He gripped her throat with one hand as his other slid around her waist.

"Do you know why Caelum married you?" His face disgustingly close, "It was because he hated you, you dared to slap him, didn't you?.." his fingers gripped my waist and tugged me closer, "now he gets to slap you every night. How do you scream every night when he goes all in? How does it feel when he spanks your ass pink?.." he smirked looking at my tightly pursed lips., "Of course you enjoy it. You were always a whore."

"N-n-Nothing like that happened." She said, her whole body crying for her to rip herself away from him.

"Oh really? Caelum had something else to tell." He bent low to speak in my ear, "Do you know why I let you marry that rich dog? It was because he looked at you with the same disgust and hatred that I looked at you. His eyes promised pain and lust.... promised to make you cry every night not from pleasure but from pain, Rosette. He  wanted to destroy you. You dreamed of finding love, right? Now it would all just be a dream."

"Why did you come here Eric?"

"Oh, to check how efficient his promise had been."

He pulled back slowly and fixed his tie.

The elevator opened. He glanced at her "I will see myself out" saying so he walked away.

.........

She gripped the rim of the porcelain sink and tried to steady her shaky hands.

"hold on" she whispered to herself..

"Hold.On" she commanded herself looking straight into her own eyes through the water splashed mirror infront of her. She wasn't crying. No, she wouldn't cry.

How could Caelum be like that? How could anyone be such a monster?

She knew that all he wanted to do was to destroy her. But It hurt. Her heart bled. She wanted to run away , so far away that no one in this life could ever find her. She wanted to disappear into the oblivion.

But instead she stayed. Wiping the water on her face with a handful of tissues she made way to the tyrants office.