Meet and greet

Chapter 

ROSETTE'S POV:

Wearing my towel I walked out into the empty room. Caelum had totally moved out of the room. He only came occasionally to pick out a shirt or coat from his huge closet.

A knock sounded on the door, "May I come in Mrs. White?" Jasmine called.

"Please come in." I said.

Jasmine entered carrying a velvet green dress. "Madame Mrs. Shelby White, has sent you this dress. She hopes you can wear it today."

My hands reached to touch the luxurious material of the dress. "Madame you do not need to worry, it is highly comfortable, and custom made by a Louis Vuitton designer.

"Rosette, Please call me Rosette." I wasn't still used to people calling me Madame or Mrs. White.

She looked surprised, "I cannot do that Madame!" she shook her head furiously as if the mere thought made her see red.

"Fine then I'll just call you Madame Jasmine." I looked at the young girl.

Her tanned cheeks flushed a deep pink. Hesitantly she said, "Rosette.."

I broke her a smile and picked the dress from her hands. "Thank you for bringing this in, I'll call you when I get ready."

"Sure" she bowed slightly and left.

....................

I put on the dress and called Jasmine to help with my hair. I wore my pendant and did not bother with my earrings, after all who was I trying to impress?

I looked in the mirror, the dress hugged the curves of my body a little too much, I felt that the neckline exposed a little too much of my breasts. But overall the dress was a piece of work. The blazer-like look and the chain running to the bottom with an elegant temperament even as it exposed quite some skin.

 The blazer-like look and the chain running to the bottom with an elegant temperament even as it exposed quite some skin

Jasmine curled my hair from the bottom and left them open.

I sprayed a generous amount of perfume and sat down to put on my heels.

The door of my room flew open, I almost jumped out of my skin.

Caelum. This man had yet to learn the basic manner of knocking.

"Didn't mean to scare you, but we.." he lost trail of his words as I got up wearing my heels. I could read surprise in his eyes.

"Since when did you start wearing such dresses?" the temperature of his voice had dropped to minus. He glared at my over exposed breast and slowly went down to the curve of my hips.

I felt naked. His eyes stripping me slowly of every bit of confidence.

"Grams.." my words came out too soft to be heard. I cleared my throat.

"Grams sent this dress."

Caelum rolled his eyes in frustration, "Never mind, we will be late if we delay." He walked out indicating me to follow.

I spared a last glance at the mirror. Did I look that awful?

..................................................

The black limbo came to a halt in front of the huge five star hotel. I could see the paparazzi and cameras outside.

This was the second time I was attending the office branch meet of the White Industries. I had made up my mind last year never to come back here, but fate has to many ways It was almost a ritual for the company. All the branches or at least branch representatives from all over the world came together to indulge in a day of greeting.

"Shall we" Caelum asked. I nodded my head.

We stepped out, and I was blinded by the flashes of the cameras. His arm gripped me by the waist and he lowered his face to my ear and whispered, "Stay natural and smile, It'll be over in no time."

He pulled back his hand and I hooked my arm through his and smiled as we headed off to the entrance lobby. I was trying not to stumble, fall or do anything like.. well... me.

Mercifully there weren't any cameras here.

Caelum had dropped the smile and his expression had turns back to glum. It seemed as if his mind was somewhere else.

He turned his eyes to me.

"Before we go in there," his star pinning me, "stay close and keep smiling. Try to talk mostly to the ladies wearing wedding rings. And. Stay. Away. From. Men."

"Yes sir." I tried my best to keep my voice calm.

I mastered a small yet fulfilling smile as we walked into the endless sea of people to be met and greeted.

............................

HEYY GUYS,

I'LL TRY  BEST TO UNDATE REGULARLY.. BUT SCHOOL AND STUFF HAVE ME TRAPPED SO PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME.

I LOVE YOU 💕💕💕💕💕💕