Chapter 35

The last chapter was really short. Sorry. I was tired and wrote a crappy chapter. But I promise this one will be the bomb.com. okay

Enjoy.

His lips tasted of mint and something else that was much more sweeter. I couldn't put my finger on it.

Our lips moved in sync and it felt like I was on cloud nine. He put his hand at the back of my neck. I ran my hand on his torso and it felt like the kiss was going to turn into more than just a kiss. So I pulled away, to catch my breath.

We pressed our foreheads together, breathing heavily. My eyes were staring at his beautiful brown ones and then they trailed back down to his lips. They were swollen, to say the least. I wondered how mines must look. I pushed the thought away, because I could feel my face getting warm.

"Why are you blushing?" He furrowed his brows in confusion. I pulled away a bit, slightly embarrassed.

"I'm not blushing." I lied.

"Then why are you're cheeks getting redder." He raised his eyebrows and I could see the smirk forming on his swollen plumped lips.

"Because.. .. Isn't it hot in here or is that just me." I said fanning myself trying to make it convincing.

"Nah babe, actually its me." He smirked and kissed my forehead gently.

I rolled my eyes at his comment, I could also feel my lips forming a small smile because of his sweet gesture.

"Anyways.. Can we leave now? I feel fine." I tried changing the subject.

"I see what you're doing and I'll let it pass," he smirked and added," but I'm not sure, we'll have to sign a few paper work for all that."

I groaned and laid my head back down to the soft pillow.

"That was a sexy groan." He chuckled and I felt myself shoot up so fast, shocked at his words. I felt my cheeks burn again. Ugh. He needs to stop.

"What."

"Your just jealous that mines sound sexy and yours sound like an elephant giving birth." I stuck my tongue out at him.

He stared at me for what felt like forever then he bursted out laughing. His laughter was naturally beautiful. It was like music to my ears. It sounded so perfect. It was deep but,, it was perfect.

After he calmed down, he smiled. Showing his perfect white teeth. It looked so heavenly. He looked so perfect. Everything about him is just perfect. I seriously need to stop thinking about him so much, I think its unhealthy.

"Hello, earth to Ariana." He snapped his fingers at me.

"Sorry. What were you saying?" Trying to make it look like I was not checking him out a few seconds ago.

"Your mom bought you some McDonald's." With those words, my stomach growled. I really am hungry.

He brought the take away bag to me. I opened it up and found a wrapped up chicken sandwich and fries. He passed me my coke and I couldn't hold it in any longer.

I literally devoured every inch of that food. Not even leaving crumbs for Ryder.

After I was finished, I patted my small tummy.

I looked up and saw Ryder staring at me, his expression was unreadable.

"What?" I asked cluelessly.

"I - I just never saw a girl eat like that." He stared and I felt a bit embarrassed.

He must have saw my expression.