Chapter 9

Oh shit. Oh shit.

Okay in all honestly I don't know why I'm freaking out that Ryder is making his way over to me and and Jack. I mean he's not my boyfriend. So why am I acting like I just got busted cheating on him.

That's because the look he's giving Jack and me, is anything but kind. If looks could kill, I would 6ft under by now.

"Hello, Jacob," Ryder greets, by calling him the wrong name.

"Its Jack," Jack replies back, looking like he is trying to keep his cool.

I could feel the tension in the air and it was getting harder to breathe. I looked between the two. And they both looked like they were having some sort of boy communication but with their eyes. Yeah I know I don't get it either.

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I think I'm going to get some air," I say, turning to the exit when my arm was pulled back.

And guess who it was, once again.

Ryder freaking Perez.

"There's plenty of air in here," He smirks.

"Fresh air," I rolled my eyes.

With one finally tug of my arm, I walked out and into the beautiful night sky.

No one was out here, just me and the moon itself. No stars out in the open.

Gladly, it wasn't as cold tonight. But it was a bit chilly. I could feel my exposed skin getting goosebumps. I seriously don't want to go back in there, I don't want to face Jack nor Ryder.

I have no idea what's up with them, I mean they looked like they hate each other but tried as much not to show it.

Then I hear a door open and footsteps coming closer and closer.

Ugh can't I just be alone for once.

"Ryder, I seriously don't need a babysitter, I'm 17 for chris sakes, I think I can take care of myself," I call out rudely, not even bothering to turn around.

"Its actually Jack,"

I spin around only to come in contact with Jack's chest.

Damn he's tall and good looking and smells good. I need to start paying attention more.
Okay focus Ari. No time checking out hot dudes.

"I'm so sorry, its just usually, Ryder is the one to always come and--

Mess with you," He finishes.

I nod in response, and step back a little.

But unfortunately Jack didn't like it and pulled me closer. His arms are wrapped around my waist and I swear his eyes are so blue, the ocean would be jealous.

Okay that statement was just plain lame.

Shut up, mind.

I was quickly back to reality when Jack leaned closer to kiss me. This time I actually had the urge to kiss him and run my hands through his black wavy hair.

And so that's what I did. We were having a major, serious makeout session when I heard an awkward cough come from someone behind us.

"Its time for us to go, Ariana" . I know that voice. Again Ryder's voice.

I pulled away from Jack and walked past him and past Ryder.

I walked out of the mansion place and kept walking till I spotted Ryder's car.

I started pacing back and forth, breathing heavily.

Wtf! Seriously Wtf is wrong with me!.
I don't make out with strangers I just met. Never. I may not be such a good girl but I'm not a slut either. No. Ariana Martin does not do this. Before meeting Ryder, she never drunk before, never even went to a party!.
And to top it all off, I hardly know him.

My thoughts were soon broken when I saw Ryder walking towards his vehicle and towards me.

"Come on, let's go, its already 9:30, we wouldn't want you to be late on your curfew, would we," He smirks. And unlocks the car.

We both get in and this time silence is much louder than music. I hate silence right now. Its not even comfortable silence. Its like 'I'm too pissed to talk' silence. I'm not even sure who's madder.

Me or Ryder.

We end up at Ryder's driveway. I quickly unbuckle myself and was ready to bolt to my comfort of home.

When Ryder's next words hit me.

"When it comes to Jack, you have no idea who your messing around with".

********----
I'm gonna try to write as much chapters as I can..
Please Vote/Comment/Share.

Ana