Chapter 4

Before I could even think more thoroughly about anything. I needed dry clothes.

I went upstairs quickly, while throwing my bag in the process and going in the bathroom to take a shower. After I felt like the water was warm enough, I stripped all my wet clothes and stepped into the warm steam. My tense muscles were already relaxing and feeling better.

While in the shower,(I know how weird of me) I started thinking about Ryder. What did he mean by if I needed anything just go over to his house? I hardly knew him, at all. And plus why would I go to him? I have Derek and Megan.

After rinsing myself off, I got out of the shower and wrapped my towel around me. I put on some sweat pants and tank top and put my wet hair into a bun.

Gosh, today felt exhausting.

********---

After I got something to eat, I went upstairs to finish my essay for Mr. Ramirez. How fun.

My parents nor Toby were home. So I had the house to myself.

After finishing my essay, yeah I know what a nerd I am, I decided to go downstairs and watch some TV.

I was flipping through channels when I heard someone knock on the door. Its freaking 9 pm, who comes at anyone's house at 9 freaking pm!!!

I sighed and walked to the door, only to be greeted by none other than, Ryder.

What's his last name again?

"My last name? Its Perez, " He replied looking confused.

Oh shit, did I just say that out loud.

"Yes, yes you did," He says looking at my weirdly.

"Okay whatever, anyways what are you doing here?" I asked.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out my phone.

"You dropped it, when you were getting out of my car," He said, still his expression was so hard to read.

"Um,,, okay thanks I guess," I say awkwardly.

He nodded and was leaving, when suddenly he turned right back around and said,"Oh and by the way, sweat pants and tank tops suits you".

I could feel my face get completely red.

Asshole

I slammed the door and went to sit back down, when I heard his laughter.

The whole night, I basically watched endless channels of anything in particular. But my mind was else where.

My mind was on Ryder Perez.

The way he's lips turned up into that knowing smirk. His eyes were so beautiful. I could get lost in them..

That night I went to sleep thinking about the one boy who I didn't even know a clue about. But desperately wanted to know more about him.

*****--------

I woke up., really cramped up. I slept on the couch and my back wasn't taking that well.

I realized just then, that its Tuesday and I have school.

I checked the clock it read 7:45.

Shit, I'm going to be late.

I ran quickly upstairs. Stripping as fast as I could to shower and took a 10 min shower.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I only had 5 mins.!!

I grabbed the first thing I saw which was dark skinny jeans, and a plaid black long sleeve shirt. I grabbed a rosy colored beanie and grabbed my stuff and phone and hurried out of my house.

Wait. I need a ride. Fuck.
maybe I can call Derek or Megan. They probably can give me a ----

My thoughts were cut off by a honk of a car. I turned around and saw Ryder.

"Come on princessa, we'll be late together," Ryder smirked.

I didn't even have a choice. I quickly ran to his car. And got in. I can't be late. I'll get dentition, as if reading my thoughts.

Ryder started driving like he was on Fast and Furious.

I couldn't help but let a little squeak come out.

We arrived at school in 3 mins.

Damn. He drove fast. We both ran to the building before the late bell rung. And I was so focused on getting to class, that I didn't realize all the stares and especially the ones I was getting from Tiana and her minions. They looked like they were ready to eat me for breakfast.

*******----

Vote/comment/share
Hope you enjoyed it

Love,
Ana.